Official MMA Thread-UFC on FOX 3, 5/5/12 - Anyone asking for stream links = banned.

laugh.gif
at Big and his Crew

DO WORK SON

eek.gif
Gina pounced on her like a snake catching her prey. This has been thebest fight I've seen, which doesn't say much since before tongiht I have only seen 1 fight.
pimp.gif
I think I'm in love with her, she could put me in that rear naked choke andhave her way.
grin.gif

Damn Gina put an !#$ whoopin on Katelyn at the end of the second round...I though Katelyn would be one and done in the first but I'm surprised she took itall the way.
eek.gif

^ Back up, son.

laugh.gif

But yeah, like I said in the in the Kimbo thread (forgot about this one):

I'm in love.

Gina is baaaaaaad.

American Gladiator must pay NICE, because as far as competition goes, Gina doing Gladiator seems like the equivalent of an NFL player accepting an invitationto do some AFL games.

Man, Gus Johnson is the best play by play guy out there. He needs to be doing everything significant in the sports world.

Banks2Pierce:
Man, Gus Johnson is the best play by play guy out there. He needs to be doing everything significant in the sports world.
I used to think the same thing about Bob Costas.

No, I still think the same about Costas.
laugh.gif

am i the only one watching Ultimate Iceman instead of elite xc?

nice compilation of chuck's career.

they're showing the full liddell/silva right now.

The Carano fight was the best thus far.

She put in work on homegirl's face
sick.gif

She can go one on one with me anytime.
happy.gif
devil.gif

She'll probably kick my #@@ though.
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

Banks2Pierce:
I used to think the same thing about Bob Costas.

No, I still think the same about Costas.
laugh.gif

I definitely appreciate Costas, too. Anything these two guys call just sounds 5 times more important when they are doing it. They have that sound totheir voice that gives you goosebumps.

I hate when the corner says "You're doing great, you're doing ok!!" when they know damn well their guy is NOT doing ok.
laugh.gif

I know it's a psychological ploy... But still.

Back
Top Bottom