Official MMA Thread-UFC on FOX 3, 5/5/12 - Anyone asking for stream links = banned.

Thompson's ear was pissing me off
sick.gif
sick.gif
.......Just wanted Kimbo to knock that and pop it
sick.gif
laugh.gif

That guy was gonna die if that fight wasn't stopped. It didn't look like it live, but on replay that guy was about to be braindead.

Kimbo got a good gut check , But i thought the stoppage was quick he was stunned but he was still on his feet but for the sake of safety Im ok with it .

People are gonna say this is fixed now
grin.gif

Honestly, that fight probably should have been stopped. Thompson was taking punches to the head and was wobbly when the ref stepped in.

I don't claim to know MMA or anything, but those two stoppages kind of killed it...

More blood! More blood!

It looked like dudes ear was going to fall off
eek.gif

I don't follow MMA, and only seen videos of Kimbo Slice fighting people in the streets and backyards, but why don't people like Kimbo? The NJ crowd wasjust booing him.

fight should have been called in the 2nd round. At least Kimbo's humble...but he did not win that. Worst decision since Hammil-Bisping

Originally Posted by bkmac

It looked like dudes ear was going to fall off
eek.gif

I don't follow MMA, and only seen videos of Kimbo Slice fighting people in the streets and backyards, but why don't people like Kimbo? The NJ crowd was just booing him.

People were booing because off the blatantly biased officiating and the horrible showing by Kimbo after all of that hype.

they're trying to create a star in MMA...so i don't blame that decision

def a bad decision

they shoulda let the fight go for at least 15-30 more sec...the guy showed he was prone to kimbo's shots (round 2) and still fight back

I hit the post limit
embarassed.gif
But I think the ref called the fight becauseof that ear. He probably didn't want to look at it all bloody
sick.gif

ps

I <3 Muscle

Originally Posted by j d0t win

i know i wasnt the only one who saw fellow Nter Muscle68

Course not, I knew they would show him in Kimbo's entourage
laugh.gif

As soon as Thompson came out I knew that ear was going to get popped. It looked so fresh and full of crap. Looked like Dumbo. It's pretty funny lookingat the replay, seeing Kimbo and Ref just look at that ear spew. I'm really surprised Thompson took so many shots. His brain looked like it kept gettingshut down and then quickly rebooting before ever falling to sleep.
tired.gif

That ear was begging to be popped before the fight even began.

Kinda disappointed in Kimbo's performance in the late part of the 2nd round. But it still doesn't take away from the power in his punches.

Lol at Big and Bam Bam in the first fight, "DO WORK!" " I DOES WORK!"

Originally Posted by mavrx

anybody with at least some ground game will end that bums career...

Exactly. DDTs...? Really?

Well that wasn't as epic as I thought it would be.

At least I got to hear some Gus Johnson during the NCAA offseason...
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

RIP to Thompson's ear...
sick.gif

Back
Top Bottom