Official MMA Thread-UFC on FOX 3, 5/5/12 - Anyone asking for stream links = banned.

Quote:
Denis Kang is the MAN! haha i love this dude's fighting style
a real beast, but i rather see him fight sherk than anyone else
UFC 60 Gracie v. Hughes​
Quote:
HAHAHAHA for all those who think that Gracie is gonna win, care to do a Sig bet (i know its lame, but i guess we cant really bet in person) Loser must keep a SIG made by the winner for a month. Anyone game?
NTer tinkerhatfield: aite im game...but youre like 4 sizes too small for me....i have some sz 12 retro ix's i'll definitely put up tho..

Featherweights/Bantamweights in the UFC? Oh God tell me i'm dreaming

Urijah Faber is a got damn beast

TEAM DC​
Goooooooooonies​

Quote:
Featherweights/Bantamweights in the UFC?
:wow:
eek.gif
WOOOOOOOOHHHHH!!!!

^ Super-amped for the fght if it happens. Potential 76 card:

1.Chuck v. Wandy
2. Shogun v. Machida
3. Diego v. Fitch
4. Eavn Tanner return?

Sacramento Kings: Fight for the playoffs!

haha I was just about to post that demon

Pre, I wouldn't be so sure, it all depends on Wand's state of mind after these losses. I'll be pullin for the Axe Murderer though, I hope to get tix for this show as well to make it even better :pimp:
pimp.gif

TEAM DC​
Goooooooooonies​

Quote:
After much speculation and rumor about former UFC light heavyweight champion Chuck Liddell returning to the Octagon on September 22nd to take on former Pride champion Wanderlei Silva, MMAWeekly has confirmed that the fight is officially off.www.mmaweekly.com/absolut...3&zoneid=2 :smh:
smh.gif
:smh:
smh.gif
:smh:
smh.gif
Apparently Wanderlei turned down the fight against Liddell. I guess I don't blame him...he's on a 2 loss streak and he can't afford to lose another one.

all our hopes... our dreams.... crushed.

oh well

if zuffa announces that they signed Fedor and have him fighting on the Anaheim card against some can, that will make me happy :smile:
smile.gif
UFC 60 Gracie v. Hughes​
Quote:
HAHAHAHA for all those who think that Gracie is gonna win, care to do a Sig bet (i know its lame, but i guess we cant really bet in person) Loser must keep a SIG made by the winner for a month. Anyone game?
NTer tinkerhatfield: aite im game...but youre like 4 sizes too small for me....i have some sz 12 retro ix's i'll definitely put up tho..

From Sherdog

Aurelio-Guida Set for August UFC
Quote:
Former PRIDE FC lightweight Marcus Aurelio is set to take on Clay Guida August 25 at UFC 74 in Las Vegas, Sherdog.com has learned.

Aurelio (14-4-0), who signed a four-fight contract with the UFC last month, will be making his octagon debut. His biggest win to date came in April of 2006 when the American Top Team product choked PRIDE FC lightweight champion Takanori Gomi unconscious in a non-title bout. Gomi avenged the loss with a controversial split-decision win in the rematch later that year.

Guida (21-8-0) has shown a dynamic crowd-pleasing style inside the UFC, but has a pair of losses to go with one win to show for it. Guida dropped a questionable split-decision his last time out against highly touted Tyson Griffin.
I'm at peace with my lust​
I can kill 'cause in God I trust, yeah​
It's evolution, baby​
Flint XIII and Black XIII lows size 10.5

At this point, I don't even care about Wand-Chuck. There's been too many letdowns.

If it happens, great. If it doesn't, ehn.
TRUE B7UES​

Man I hope that UFC game is good. How do they plan on adding in all the moves though? The problem with an MMA game is that there are so many different pivotal parts of the game that it is hard to add them all onto a video game. Unlike boxing where all you have is a few boxing punches and some ducking and weaving...MMA will be harder to put onto a game.

Here's something I think is really interesting. For those that don't already know, Pankration is one of the oldest Olympic sports and combined boxing with wrestling...basically making it an ancient form of MMA. Anyways, there is a international organization trying to reinstate Pankration back into the olympic games. Here's their website:

www.pankration.gr/main.htm

I doub tthey'll have any success for awhile but it's good to see someones trying.

Weird......

Why would they put Chuck in against a non marketable fighter who just lost to Houston Alexander? Rashad, Tito, Shogun and of course Wanderlei would make way more sense.

From MMAWeekly.com

Quote:
- WANDERLEI RESPONDS
Friday, July 13, 2007 - by Jeff Cain, Transcribed by Ivan Canello

Wanderlei Silva responds via video posted on his website to the allegations that he turned down a fight with Chuck Liddell for UFC 76 in September.

In the video Wanderlei stated, "I never said that I wouldn't fight Chuck. I've wanted this fight for a long time"

The former Pride champion continued, "I received a contract with two options, I could fight in September or November. I have chosed to make this fight in November. I was the first to want this fight, but they kept avoiding this fight. Now there's a lot of people saying that I have ducked Chuck. This is not true"

According to Silva, the timing for the fight to take place in September did not work for him. He explained, "I am in a moment of transition in my life. I'm going to move to the U.S. in a few weeks. I'm going to live in the U.S. and there's a lot of things happening, and I'm not focused on training the way I want to be. I always fought at the time the promoters wanted. Sometimes I did things I should not have done, but this time I won't do that anymore."

Denying he ever turned down a fight with Chuck Liddell, Silva said, "I want to fight chuck in November and make a huge show, and make it the biggest show ever...I have no doubts it's the most important fight of my life. I know Chuck is a great name in the U.S., we'll do a great fight. I think I must be in my best shape, so I want this time to train better to be in my bets shape ever."

Wanderlei asserted, "This fight is on, if he Chuck doesn't hide behind this mess."
TEAM AM FAM
[email protected]/AIM illphillip
AF1 4 Sale: Orange Carnival DS10/Black NYC Low DS10
Sz 9.5 10 Dunk HEAT in Buy/Sell​

Chucks swag is prolly at a all-time low right now.....He probably not even thinking about fighting just driving his Ferrari around and drinking hella beer.
BEEN HERE FOR A MINUTE.

^ yeah he definitely needs to drop the rock star @#%$ and get focused.

Spending half of your training time on Leno, letterman, ESPNmag, SI, etc isn't exactly helpful.
Clutch.

Nascar,and Poker ARE NOT SPORTS!!!

Wow that stupid hair patch is actually going to be punched right off of Jardine's face.
Clutch.

Nascar,and Poker ARE NOT SPORTS!!!

CAGE RAGE: HARD AS HELL IS TODAY GUYS. YOU CAN WATCH THE ENTIRE CARD FOR FREE AT WWW.PROELITE.COM

HERB DEAN WILL BE FIGHTING IN THIS ONE. ALSO BRAZILIAN TOP TEAM FOUNDER MARIO SPERRY. BUTTER BEAN WILL BE IN THIS ONE TOO. DONT MISS IT IT'S FREE!

IT STARTS AT 1 PM ET...SO IT STARTS IN AN HOUR!

UFC 75 QUINTON JACKSON VS DAN HENDERSON FREE ON SPIKE TV :pimp:
pimp.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif
www.sherdog.com/news/news.asp?n_id=8285

The light heavyweight title unification bout between UFC 205-pound ace Quinton Jackson (Pictures) and PRIDE champion Dan Henderson (Pictures) will be broadcast via same-day tape delay on Spike TV, the television network announced through a press release Monday afternoon.

"We are pleased that Spike TV will bring UFC 75 live from London to millions of UFC fans in the U.S. and Canada," said UFC president Dana White. "UFC 75 will be the UFC and PRIDE's first ever unification match -- this fight between 'Rampage' Jackson and Dan Henderson (Pictures) will decide who is the best 205-pound fighter in the two organizations."

Also set for the card, Mirko Filipovic (Pictures) (22-5-2) returns from his devastating loss to Gabriel Gonzaga (Pictures) back in April to confront French striker Cheick Kongo (Pictures) (10-3-1) and undefeated Ultimate Fighter veterans Michael Bisping (Pictures) (13-0-0) and Matt Hamill (Pictures) (3-0-0) take to the cage.

^ FREE?

Is it because of the time difference? Are they going to do this on tape delay like the last free PPV or will it be live during the daytime?
Quote:

Back
Top Bottom