Official MMA Thread-UFC on FOX 3, 5/5/12 - Anyone asking for stream links = banned.

Originally Posted by quiickz

Mayhem Miller is now apart of the UFC.
Yup
pimp.gif
He's fighting Aaron Simpson at 132. Dude is hilarious and a good fighter.. glad to see that he's back.

i just hope we get to see more than gsp jabbing shields to death for 5 rounds.  i want to see him go back to throwing a lot of kicks and maybe try to finish with a headkick.  shields is tough as hell.  he survived that right hand from hell from hendo.  that punch probably took a year off his life.

Originally Posted by shogun

i just hope we get to see more than gsp jabbing shields to death for 5 rounds.  i want to see him go back to throwing a lot of kicks and maybe try to finish with a headkick.  shields is tough as hell.  he survived that right hand from hell from hendo.  that punch probably took a year off his life.

If I had to be, I would say GSP keeps it standing and does enough to win 4 rounds to 1. GSP seems to have found a recipe for winning and is not going to stray from it until he loses. Cant blame him, but I just dont get too excited for his fights. Hope this fight has some fireworks.

Originally Posted by drock2010

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Hope they get Diaz next.
I remember Diaz signing a multi-year deal before or after the Noons fight.
frown.gif

I just hope Diaz isn't in over his head by going into boxing.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Hope they get Diaz next.
I remember Diaz signing a multi-year deal before or after the Noons fight.
frown.gif

I just hope Diaz isn't in over his head by going into boxing.
I pray that my boy Nick isn't dumb enough to step into the ring with Sergio Martinez. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE let it only be a rumor
laugh.gif

Cop out. It's kind of a joke that Phil Davis is going against Rashad now. Is everyone forgetting he was the last top contender? Davis is still a prospect in my opinion.

Jon Jones out... not sure how i feel about Phil Davis replacing him though... kinda feel like Rashad is gonna handle him unless for some reason rashad is out of shape or has too much rust from not having a fight in so long...

After further review, I don't think UFC had any other choice but to go with Davis.

Every other LHW is already matched up with an upcoming fight.

You don't want to leave Shad on the sidelines yet again until Jones heals.

With that being said if Evans loses that would be a horrible look for Evans.

Sucks Jon Jones is out of 133 with a thumb ligament tear. I was really hoping to see him put them hands and elbows on Evans.

Originally Posted by Night Marcher01

Perfect thread to ask for more suggestions and advices.

Would you guys check out my thread about my little brother & sister, what they should work on or tips on training?

I sure could use the help! http://niketalk.yuku.com/...e-brother-sister-Video-i
They're still kids man. As long as they stick to the sport they'll do just fine. Last thing you want is to push a technique they're not ready for.

And Demon, that looks like a deal. Have my Andrew Jackson ready.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by MayhemMonkey000

Originally Posted by Night Marcher01

Perfect thread to ask for more suggestions and advices.

Would you guys check out my thread about my little brother & sister, what they should work on or tips on training?

I sure could use the help! http://niketalk.yuku.com/...e-brother-sister-Video-i
They're still kids man. As long as they stick to the sport they'll do just fine. Last thing you want is to push a technique they're not ready for.

And Demon, that looks like a deal. Have my Andrew Jackson ready.
pimp.gif

Naww I know what you mean. I was one of those 'kids' but actually it was my brother's idea to ask here. So advices is appreciated!

Just came across this 
eek.gif
 Dropped it in NM's thread as well 
m7x7ir.gif

Has anyone ever seen a better KO?

I think Rashad should of got Forrest Griffin instead. Phil Davis just said he wants to take a break and instead of a break he gets the guy who was about to fight for the title. Its a lose lose for Rashad imo. Davis can beat him, if he does will he be next in line for the title shot?? Jon Jones had to go mess everything up smh

I think Rashad should of got Forrest Griffin instead. Phil Davis just said he wants to take a break and instead of a break he gets the guy who was about to fight for the title. Its a lose lose for Rashad imo. Davis can beat him, if he does will he be next in line for the title shot?? Jon Jones had to go mess everything up smh
Maybe, but they would have to pull the plug on Rua/Griffin II. I don't know how easy it is to just call off fights especially if big names are involved.

The LHW division right now could end up a mess. Everyone's fighting though so that's awesome. It's a virtual grand prix without the name.

Evans v Davis
Rampage v Hammill
Rua v Griffin
Machida v Coutoure
Franklin v Nog
Bader v Ortiz

30t6p3b.gif

Pretty crappy, if you ask me. I hope Phil can make a comeback after Rashad beats him. He has loads of potential, but he ain't ready.

Originally Posted by BC2310

Just came across this 
eek.gif
Dropped it in NM's thread as well
m7x7ir.gif

Has anyone ever seen a better KO?
Damn.
I posted this a while back in the thread...maybe not the best MT KOs ever, but easily my favorite.

Swagger. Period.
Pumped for the fights this weekend.

Back
Top Bottom