Official MMA Thread-UFC on FOX 3, 5/5/12 - Anyone asking for stream links = banned.

yawn.jpg

+1

$%*%#%$ AWESOME FIGHT!! I WANTED RAMPAGE TO WIN BUT FORREST WANTED IT MORE! GREAT FIGHT CONGRATS TO FORREST

Griffin's 2nd round helped him a lot. Rampage's takedown in the 4th led to nothing IMO. You could put the 1st, 3rd and 5th rounds either way, and Ithink Forrest put more work in the 3rd and 5th.

I honestly thought it was going to be a lot closer than it was; they'll have to do it again.

What was worse...the racism by those chatters on the streams or the way the annoucers were pushing Forest?
Fight wasnt that lopsided. Clearly the UFC knew who they wanted to win and he got it.

Forrest had 1 round in the fight I saw. He did dominate that round though, but I dont think he won the fight. Congrats though

Lame as $%*!.

If Rampage didn't let Forrest lay on him the hole 2nd round, he would've won.

I don't think Forrest hit Page with one decent punch the whole !+#%!+@ fight.

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

I think it was weaker because Rampage knee was done and he couldnt push forward.
eek.gif
wow @ those scores, I'll stick my !@* to the boxing thread
laugh.gif

After those %*+@$+* scores I'll join you.

Bulllllllllll ishhhhhhhhhh... Terrible decision. Sorry, but Forrest only won round 2 and 5... Rampage won the rest. In a title fight you gotta take the beltaway from the champ, not squeak by on a BS victory.

forrest was more active but i think rampage was the more effective striker.

i agree with rounds 1,3 and 4 to rampage i think he should have won thay fight but it was close. it was not 49-46 forrest as the one judge had it hoever.

rampage was acting like the leg wasnt bothering him, but it was obvious it took away a lot of his explosiveness. he did a nice job fighting through it tho.

i wouldnt be opposed to an immediate rematch that was a great fight.

Originally Posted by Jesum Piece

Bulllllllllll ishhhhhhhhhh... Terrible decision. Sorry, but Forrest only won round 2 and 5... Rampage won the rest. In a title fight you gotta take the belt away from the champ, not squeak by on a BS victory.

Exactly, and how in the hell are you gonna give Forrest props for a triangle attempt? #!%%#%@ seriously. It wasn't that #!%%#%@ deep to start off withbut there was so much #$$$ sucking throughout the whole damn fight you would think Forrest was a world beater. Rematch better happen ASAP. And ++$! this theyreally need to start getting MMA judges, and not boxing judges that have no clue what's going on half the damn time.

forest had to have won round 2 by 10-8 because he did dominate page. Man i wanted page to win but he just didnt look the same after those kicks to the knee. Heeven knew he lost

there have been WAYYYY to many fights that go to the judges and it dont seem like the right person gets the decision.. I think something has to be done withthe current scoring system and the judges... I wanted Rampage to win, but oh well.. rampage will be back...

yeah those scores were effed up but I still gave it to forrest.. 1. Either/Rampage 2. Forest 10-8 3. Rampage 4. Either 5. Either/Forrest

Rampage had way more effective and power punches than forrest. Forrest just kept tapping away at his leg and little punches here and there. Not really happyabout the decision, but what can we do about it. Please dana White, REMATCH ASAP PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!
mad.gif

That !%%! is so stupid. It's like the Diego/Karo fight from a while back.

It's like they judge based on how your performance looks to the average TV viewer.

Karo was clearly more effective and should have easily won the fight, but Diego was really "bouncy" and finished the 3rd round with a "niceflurry"

Besides the second round Forrest dominated no facets of the fight. Complete %%%%%%$!.

At least we can get a Wanderlei vs Page match now. Hopefully Rampage can beat him Shogun to rid himself of the Chutebox demons.

I like Forrest but lets be real here. Even Rampage knew it was fake and fixed.

Stern, Dana, and Vince all in meetings together.

Originally Posted by Stillmatic23

Like boxing, MMA decisions are fixed. Someone made a lot of money on this fight.

Naw, I won't go that far (unless you fight with EliteXC or your name is Ken Shamrock). They just need to get real MMA judges. Get some realknowledgeable people together. Seriously, I would love it if Bas, Pat, Greg Jackson, Big John, etc. in as judges (of course not for their own fighters).

Back
Top Bottom