Official MMA Thread-UFC on FOX 3, 5/5/12 - Anyone asking for stream links = banned.

Originally Posted by Fade On You

Originally Posted by rodster831

does anyone know the sopcast link to the strickfarce bouts?

how does sopcast work, ive never tried it before

English please.

what's not to understand?

he's not really describing it correctly but as he said he's never used it before.

why would someone essentially never participate in a thread only to post and be a #+!# ?

as for sopcast there's yes it streams to a computer but there's no link.

i deleted it a long time ago but there should be a list of chanels within one of the main windows.

there should be a main combat sports/mma channel that will be airing it.

Originally Posted by Clutchshooter

Originally Posted by Fade On You

does anyone know the sopcast link to the strickfarce bouts?

how does sopcast work, ive never tried it before

English please.

what's not to understand?

he's not really describing it correctly but as he said he's never used it before.

why would someone essentially never participate in a thread only to post and be a #+!# ?

as for sopcast there's no link.

i deleted it a long time ago but there should be a list of chanels within one of the main windows.

there should be a main combat sports/mma channel that will be airing it.

how do i find it?

just by searching inside sopcast?

sopcast must first be installed on your comp.

in the version i used the first window that opened when i clicked on the program was a list of available channels.

there should be a channel title with 'mma' in the title or description.

click on it and a window should open to the side of the list that will buffer then stream.

O.

M.

G.

Kit Cope has told the world that he has in his possession a video of himself engaged in carnal relations with MMA goddess Gina Carano. Carano's ex-boyfriend (that's gotta be the most depressing title ever) indicated as much on an unnamed MMA podcast. Cope also rips Extreme Couture, which has nothing to do with fashion.
apparently a bit old, but it's news to me.

also:

bellator's next season has been delayed.

Bellator-240x300.jpg

Bellator Fighting Championships will postpone their second season from the previously announced date of October, to January of 2010.

FiveOuncesOfPain.com has recently been able to confirm the news of the promotion pushing back the date of their second season through sources close to the event.

The reason given for the postponement is that Bellator is currently trying to finalize negotiations with a new television partner.

Previous rumors had been circulating that the promotion would possibly be moving from ESPN Deportes to either ESPN, or ESPN2. FiveOuncesOfPain.com will continue to keep you updated on any news concerning Bellators new television deal as it becomes available.

The inaugural season of Bellator Fighting Championships began airing on April 4, 2009 and featured tournaments in the featherweight, lightweight, welterweight and middleweight divisions.

So Fedor is coming to Strikeforce,wow i did'nt know about that,
Damn how Dana White gonna let him go there he really is afraid of him .

Originally Posted by ILLNoize815

So Fedor is coming to Strikeforce,wow i did'nt know about that,
Damn how Dana White gonna let him go there he really is afraid of him .
fedor is the one that did not want the UFC. Dana offered him everything, so much money and he denied. i love fedor but going to strikeforce
ohwell.gif

^ The UFC has only two worth while fights for Fedor, so in Strikeforce Fedor and M1 can get there money, and if Fedor chooses he can leave in a year. Onanother not i wish Carano didn't wear the braids Carano

Back
Top Bottom