Official MMA Thread-UFC on FOX 3, 5/5/12 - Anyone asking for stream links = banned.

Originally Posted by Ryda421

IMO silva should fight vitor. then the winner should fight sonnen !
This is probably the most logical solution but imagine if Vitor would to beat Silva. Then Silva vs. Sonnen 2 would have a fraction of the hype it had before hand.

The rematch is going to be highly anticipated, and rightly so. It's going to be hard for this fight to live up to the first one though.

Originally Posted by Ryda421

IMO silva should fight vitor. then the winner should fight sonnen !

i feel the same way...i have mad respect for what sonnen did, but he did tap...say he beats silva, what next a rubber match?
let sonnen fight okami for 1 contender and let vitor & anderson fight in jan. or feb.

i would love to see a rematch between sonnen & silva but i hate these immediate rematches...i understand the machida/shogun frankie/bj cases but sonnen tapped

I really hope to see Dan Miller win in the prelims this weekend. He's been having a tough personal life and those 2 past losses might have been because of that. And usually 3 straight losses mean you are kicked out of the UFC, so Miller needs to win this... and as a betting man I think he will. 

Another great card, I am looking forward to Maynard vs. Florian. I do think Florian is the favourite but I would not be suprised if Maynard won by UD (wrestle it out). I think Toney gets to the 2nd round at least. And although Penn needs to take it to the ground, it is not as easy as it sounds. Edgar is a great wrestler, and has a great takedown defense. I am very intrigued by that rematch, but I do have to say Penn wins via submission.

Vitor would be on the shelf for too long if he waited to fight Anderson. And he's only beaten Franklin, he doesn't deserve it yet. Vitor/Okami is the best solution after Sonnen/Silva.

3 title rematches is too much. Machida-Rua and Penn-Edgar deserved it since the 1st match went to decision. Sonnen did dominate Silva, but he didn't win. You can dominate all you want, but if you don't get the W, it doesn't matter.And they should make a fight between Belfort-Okami. If Belfort wins, he keeps the title shot. If Okami wins, he should fight Sonnen. Winner gets Silva. Belfort's been ont he shelf for too long. Almost a year. If he waits for Silva, that's another 4-6 months.

what yall think bout the next TUF?? Koscheck vs. GSP

IMO i like Kos as a fighter but i dnt think anyones in GSP's league right now.

Got my ticket.  Will be in the house for my 1st UFC event.........
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by RunningoftheCarmines

Arianny to pose for Playboy!

http://content.usatoday.com/communi...ing-girl-arianny-celeste-to-pose-in-playboy/1

Arianny Celeste will be on the cover of Playboy's November issue, White says. She follows in the footsteps of fellow ring girl Rachelle Leah, who posed for the magazine in 2008.
Finally woohoo!
devil.gif
embarassed.gif

dana said she'll be the cover girl, but he never said she posed nude for the magazine.  
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

chelsea handler and olivia munn had covers but the photos inside were like maxim stuff.

So my picks go against the betting boards. I was rootin for Frankie in the first fight and I will be rooting for him once again. That fat slob BJ can go to hell. I hate him and his bag of excuses. I am also going for James Toney. Idk it seems like he is really up for this fight. Not just going in as a straight boxer. Ill be going for Meia. Kenny and Gray is a good one. I think Im pulling for gray. Gray is too quick and crisp. A strong wrestler. So far wrestling has beaten jiu jitsu in big matches. And lastly i will be going for Marcus. Theres always been something about Nate that I never liked. So awkward but not an effective awkward.

Looking forward to tonight's show. Hopefully there will be a some good finishes.

Anybody going to see this in a movie theater? I was originally thinking about it, but tickets here are $16. That money could be better spent on some food/beer.

i'm back from ohio and after missing the silva/sonnen fight I'm really excited for tonight. Hopefully if nothing goes through on my plans, the streams are still running good.

- Penn wins the re match
- Couture with an easy win
- Nate Diaz will cruise
- Florian with more elbows for the win
- Maia should take his fight too

should be a solid card

can't wait for this!

my picks for tonights main card are:

prodigy
the natural
kenflo
irish hand grenade
maia

I hope Penn and Edgar both get bloodied up. It wil also be cool to see the boxer, James knock out out Randy. HAha ha
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I hope Penn and Edgar both get bloodied up. It wil also be cool to see the boxer, James knock out out Randy. HAha ha
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom