~| Official: MMG Thread: Pill Controversy Pg. 48 |~

Self Made is
pimp.gif

@ChaseNCashe

53K theaux and +!*#!% got 3 movements tied into it?!?! I'm tryna understand the streets. They could've did that on DatPiff.
10 minutes ago

damn

@ChaseNCashe

53K theaux and +!*#!% got 3 movements tied into it?!?! I'm tryna understand the streets. They could've did that on DatPiff.
10 minutes ago

damn

Album was straight, nothing really special to me.  Each artists (cept Ross) had their own version of "B.M.F.", wasn't too fond of that.
53K really isnt bad, I dont know what people really expected.  Ross never sells big, Wale didnt sell well, Meek & Pill have never dropped a album before (technically).  It's not like it was a heavyweight lineup of best-selling artists or something, y'all ask for too much.

With that said, unless Ross finds a new formula I'm not looking forward to his next project, at all.  I'm not trying hear a BMF x MC Hammer Remix for the millionth time.

I am looking forward to Wale's album, especially since he was good on Self-Made and has more creative control now.

Not sure about Pill yet, sometimes he goes in, sometimes he tried to hard to fit the southern trap-rap persona.  I think he could create a decent album tho.

Doubt Meek will ever drop a solo joint and if he does I don't expect it to be good. Son has bars, but has no range in subject matter or enough personality to fit a entire album.  No hate, just speaking my opinion.

Album was straight, nothing really special to me.  Each artists (cept Ross) had their own version of "B.M.F.", wasn't too fond of that.
53K really isnt bad, I dont know what people really expected.  Ross never sells big, Wale didnt sell well, Meek & Pill have never dropped a album before (technically).  It's not like it was a heavyweight lineup of best-selling artists or something, y'all ask for too much.

With that said, unless Ross finds a new formula I'm not looking forward to his next project, at all.  I'm not trying hear a BMF x MC Hammer Remix for the millionth time.

I am looking forward to Wale's album, especially since he was good on Self-Made and has more creative control now.

Not sure about Pill yet, sometimes he goes in, sometimes he tried to hard to fit the southern trap-rap persona.  I think he could create a decent album tho.

Doubt Meek will ever drop a solo joint and if he does I don't expect it to be good. Son has bars, but has no range in subject matter or enough personality to fit a entire album.  No hate, just speaking my opinion.

Originally Posted by malikdagoat

True. Thats why its only a few songs on the album I mess with, alot of it sounds like the same song. Ross needs that Mafia Music 1 & 2 and Rich Off Cocaine sound for the next album.

True. Thats why its only a few songs on the album I mess with, alot of it sounds like the same song. Ross needs that Mafia Music 1 & 2 and Rich Off Cocaine sound for the next album.

Son literally ever hook structure since BMF has sounded the same, somebody in his camp needs to tell him to chill. Stop trying to recreate the success of 2 songs. I mean got damn I don't see a dude like Wacka tryna recreate Hard In The Pain in eeeer song. I prefer the Justice League Ross instead of Lex Luger Ross.

Son literally ever hook structure since BMF has sounded the same, somebody in his camp needs to tell him to chill. Stop trying to recreate the success of 2 songs. I mean got damn I don't see a dude like Wacka tryna recreate Hard In The Pain in eeeer song. I prefer the Justice League Ross instead of Lex Luger Ross.

Originally Posted by NostrandAve68

So basically you want every song to sound like his Justice League songs lol?

I F with Rawse's music but this is nothing new. In his Runners era all his songs had slowed up hooks and sounded like Hustlin'. In his Justice League era all his production and songs sounded the same. In his new BMF era all the songs sound the same. I mean this is just I guess a phase. Can't knock the dude. Ya'll didn't buy his album until he started doin' *$* like BMF. When he was on that Justice League *$* that was his lowest album sales to date.

And all of Wacka Flocka songs sound the same.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by NostrandAve68

So basically you want every song to sound like his Justice League songs lol?

I F with Rawse's music but this is nothing new. In his Runners era all his songs had slowed up hooks and sounded like Hustlin'. In his Justice League era all his production and songs sounded the same. In his new BMF era all the songs sound the same. I mean this is just I guess a phase. Can't knock the dude. Ya'll didn't buy his album until he started doin' *$* like BMF. When he was on that Justice League *$* that was his lowest album sales to date.

And all of Wacka Flocka songs sound the same.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom