OFFICIAL N.O. SAINTS V. MIAMI DOLPHINS GAME THREAD : SUN 4:15 PM EST FOX

Brees
pimp.gif

F what yall say, that was a good timeout. Dont let Fox's C team play by play crew fool you. Saints could of did any play/fake there.

Sparano set up his D with that TO.

Dummmmmmy!

Why would they call a Timeout there?
The clock started on the ready. They woulda had to rush to make a fg

Idiotssssssssssss

pimp.gif
Finally, lets hope they carry this into the second half. I really needthe saints to win by 6. I can potentially win a G.

There are subtle things that could change the complex of a football game.

....This is now a two score game, well within Drew's reach. Its critical for Miami to back, and recapture their dominance, a huge play should help us out .

either way they got a TD so its a dead point. But i like the TO call there, im not gonna just play the result.

Saints could of pulled anything, aka two fake kicks we fell for against the jets. Sparano took the TO set up

his defense. Just cuz the backups backups fox team says WOAHHHHHH Drew brees used that TO to convince

his coach to go for it all the knee jerkers want to overreact. "worst TO ever" umm i guess you didnt watch the

canes game yesterday.

Originally Posted by miamib30514

F what yall say, that was a good timeout. Dont let Fox's C team play by play crew fool you. Saints could of did any play/fake there.

roll.gif

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

Originally Posted by miamib30514

roll.gif

laugh.gif

yea, it worked out real well.
ohwell.gif

instead of 24 - 3 with clock running down as soon as the ref blows the whistle and a rushed FG attempt or fake, they got to set up a play, get in a huddle andcall a conventional QB sneak, without having to rush to lineup or anything ...

Brilliant choice.

laugh.gif
still think that was a good TO

Sharper AGAIN dude just has a nose for the endzone... GUNNA
nerd.gif

I was gonna post up that Nelson "haha" picture...but it's a good thing I waited

I need to decide which team to use it for
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom