OFFICIAL N.O. SAINTS V. MIAMI DOLPHINS GAME THREAD : SUN 4:15 PM EST FOX

Dolphins did blow this game, but what the Saints did today was BEYOND impressive.

I check online and see that it's 24-34 Dolphins at the beginning of the 4th. Take a shower, check the score again, and Saints win 46-34.
smh.gif
No one can +*%@with the Saints.

Originally Posted by JUUG KNIGHT

Originally Posted by Chester McFloppy

Originally Posted by h3at23

I felt good about this game all week long and ya'll thought I was crazy in the 1st page
Originally Posted by stuntastic020

I did...I been telling people at work all week we gonna be the first to upset the Saints...
Originally Posted by finnns2003

Woot where is Chester at?

This is why you don't get overly excited at halftime, folks.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Pwned.
roll.gif

What a horrible loss.
indifferent.gif

24 - 3 with the ball, damn near in field goat range at worst, couple minutes til half, game in the bag, and we fall apart.
smh.gif

Sharper fumbled that damn ball, but oh well. We didn't get it done.

Great fight by the Saints, big game for Ricky, too bad we wasted it.

We need to do something about our damn recievers. Hartline getting walked down, Ginn dropping everything in his grasp. We had damn two tight end sets with 2WR's in the last minute of the game. Can't even run 4 wide in a comeback game.
sick.gif

Our D was awesome early, and then fell apart. Lotta guys made some nice plays early, but none of them could step up and make a play to stop the momentum.

Jesus..........
tired.gif

Not surprised by the outcome, you knew NO was going to make a run. I'm just glad we weren't up 35-0 or something crazy like that. Before the seasonstarted you knew the Dolphins weakeness was going to be at WR and secondary, so that wasn't a suprise. I just hope we can do better at stopping the run.

Originally Posted by ClevelandRocks

Originally Posted by CP1708

Originally Posted by ClevelandRocks

Don't kill yourself CP.

If your girl don't stop callin me every damn night I just might.

You ain't got phones in Amish country %!%$+.
Who said she was callin me with a phone? She was callin me from the bedroom @#$%^
wink.gif

To make matters worst, CB Will Allen will miss the rest of the season with a torn ACL
smh.gif

It is going to be SOOOOOO loud in the Dome on Monday night against the Falcons. I honestly cannot wait. This game was unreal to me; it was like this team wasnot going to be denied. This Saints team is completely different from anything I have ever seen; Saints fans have endured some long and horrific season.I'm not one to hype my team up and make unrealistic predictions but this team is looking like the real deal.

Wow! I just watched this game in astonishment as NO lit them up. I give the Dolphins credit though because the wildcat offense is still going good for them andthey have a nice secondary. All in all, the offense is crazy with the Saints. Bell was killing it when he was in the game.

Big Ups to N'awlins fans.........that's 1 hell of a team!

After watching alil film, I'm proud of the Dolphins. This team will be trouble next season
pimp.gif
. I hope we get a true #1. Ginn would be a good as a # 2 but he's no # 1

Next up....NJ Jets

Dude dat was da best win by far for my team in as many yrs... I must say we have a defense naw!

WHO DAT

Back
Top Bottom