Official N.Y. Yankees 2009 SEASON THREAD (103-59) WORLD SERIES CHAMPIONS!

go rangahs
laugh.gif

i'd be down for team creampie but for some reason i cant post i sig. i think i got sig banned
laugh.gif

This is getting me annoyed. I have a 25 post limit on Proshares and on this name I've posted like 40 times today? What the hell is up with that?

Originally Posted by bobby1109

This is getting me annoyed. I have a 25 post limit on Proshares and on this name I've posted like 40 times today? What the hell is up with that?
laugh.gif

proshares ever get suspended for like a month? i think you get 50 to start, and it goes down if you're a bad camper
laugh.gif

^^ This dude STAYS having to go to the backup...

Hockey is in its offseason for crying out loud.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
all jokes

Originally Posted by WickedNikes

Originally Posted by bobby1109

laugh.gif

proshares ever get suspended for like a month? i think you get 50 to start, and it goes down if you're a bad camper
laugh.gif
That name got suspended for two weeks like last April but I've been good since then
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by briannnnn

^^ This dude STAYS having to go to the backup...

Hockey is in its offseason for crying out loud.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
all jokes
seriously man.
smh.gif
@ proshares/bobby...dude needs to stop posting so damn much

laugh.gif

Watching Matsui throw off his helmet on his way to home plate made me smile. One of the coolest things I've seen in a game, only because it was Matsui todo it, the straight faced, old school player.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Yoda

Team Creampies: Leaving a bad taste in you, one game at a time?
nerd.gif

devil.gif

laugh.gif
@ that Matsui photoshop. Why's his head so damn big?

Originally Posted by bkmac

Watching Matsui throw off his helmet on his way to home plate made me smile. One of the coolest things I've seen in a game, only because it was Matsui to do it, the straight faced, old school player.
pimp.gif
just heard on sportscenter that matsui on throwing off his helmet, "it was a little uncomfortable, but i like to follow the teamrules..."
roll.gif

Possible "Team Creampie" sub-sig:

"Team Creampie: Leaving Facials one game at a time"

"team Creampie: No one escapes the cream to the face"

"Team Creampie: He who walks-off, shall be creamed"

I really cant think so early, but there were some ideas.

Another thing, can someone show me some reallllllllly good pics of the stadium at night?

I tried google and bing, but nothing really good. I need it for my tattoo idea.

Gracias.

Back
Top Bottom