Official N.Y. Yankees 2009 SEASON THREAD (103-59) WORLD SERIES CHAMPIONS!

roll.gif

Tried really hard to stay family-friendly with this sig
grin.gif

Originally Posted by JoRDaN201

Damn none of you guys invited me to the game.

Screw all of you
laugh.gif
it was kind of all some weird coincidence man. we alljumped on the yankees site the day tickets went on sale...people started posting confirmations and it was like, "whoa i got ticks for that game too!"

^ We talked about this A LONG time ago
laugh.gif
it was in the thread. There's still tickets available. Yoda we all gotta meet up I forgot which one of theseother queens are going.

Originally Posted by Proshares

laugh.gif
it was in the thread. There's still tickets available. Yoda we all gotta meet up I forgot which one of these other queens are going.
TEAM YANKEES
jrp
proshares
yoda
HTTB
nerd.gif

TEAM RED SOX
deadsetace
wicked nikes

laugh.gif
i had to, so it doesnt look like im alone

If I were to get tix off stubhub, what date and section should I get so I can sit with you guys?

Or am I uninvited?

Originally Posted by JoRDaN201

If I were to get tix off stubhub, what date and section should I get so I can sit with you guys?

Or am I uninvited?
all your yankee fanboys are in section 239
laugh.gif

it's august 6...thursday night...sox @ yankees

I forgot about JRP. I don't know where the hell HTTB has been
laugh.gif

Jordan it's August 6th and I think we're all in 239 I don't know where fairydust is sitting.

laugh.gif
jk

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

Originally Posted by Proshares

laugh.gif
it was in the thread. There's still tickets available. Yoda we all gotta meet up I forgot which one of these other queens are going.
TEAM YANKEES
jrp
proshares
yoda
HTTB
nerd.gif

TEAM RED SOX
deadsetace
wicked nikes

laugh.gif
i had to, so it doesnt look like im alone
Me and a my boys was gonna try to get tickets to that series. I dont know if we was goin to the 6th. But theres still time for us to grab sometickets on stubhub. I just gotta talk 2 em and see if they still tryin to do that.

Originally Posted by AllenIversonFan01

Aight ima see what I can do. But most of em are Yankee fans. So it wouldnt help our numbers. But I got you.
yeah the three dudes im rolling with are all yankee fans too. FML
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom