Official N.Y. Yankees 2009 SEASON THREAD (103-59) WORLD SERIES CHAMPIONS!

Anyone hear Skip Bayless talking about how "juvenile" and "little league" Matsui's throwing of the helmet and the rest of the teamwaiting around the plate for Hideki

smh.gif

he wasnt even gonna do it if you look at arod hes telling him to throw the helmet off

who cares if he throws his helmet or not, seriously

another 2-1 win, walk off style, i say that deserves celebration at the end

you gotta throw the helmet off. dudes are pounding on your head if you leave it on. that hurts like hell, so thats why they originally started throwing off thehelmet.

Originally Posted by WickedNikes

Originally Posted by bkmac

Watching Matsui throw off his helmet on his way to home plate made me smile. One of the coolest things I've seen in a game, only because it was Matsui to do it, the straight faced, old school player.
pimp.gif
just heard on sportscenter that matsui on throwing off his helmet, "it was a little uncomfortable, but i like to follow the team rules..."
roll.gif

roll.gif
laugh.gif
Did he really say that? Matsui is beyond stiff (pause)

Melky and A-Rod were all telling him to toss the helmet.

laugh.gif
at everyone celebrating like crazy once he did...then Melky grabbed the helmet and was jumping around with it before A-Rod snatched it out of his hands,
roll.gif

Jordan, I'll see if I can find some good Stadium pics for you...

LOL look who was in attendance last night:

610x.jpg

Skip's a douche. Im not even sure he likes baseball to begin with. Hes acting like thats teh first time a team has crowded around the plate after awalkoff. Hell just the other night Texas did it for Kinsler. Dude needs to shut up, and this coming from a Sox fan who didnt enjoy that walkoff blast, not onebit.

What I did find funny is how Arod had him throw the helmet but he didnt catch it Melky did and then he got mad and when they got into the huddle around Matsuihe snatched it. But dudes is just having fun I cant hate on that. But lets not make a habit of it. Id much rather see you guys with the long faces and the facepalms.

Originally Posted by AllenIversonFan01

Skip's a douche. Im not even sure he likes baseball to begin with. Hes acting like thats teh first time a team has crowded around the plate after a walkoff. Hell just the other night Texas did it for Kinsler. Dude needs to shut up, and this coming from a Sox fan who didnt enjoy that walkoff blast, not one bit.

What I did find funny is how Arod had him throw the helmet but he didnt catch it Melky did and then he got mad and when they got into the huddle around Matsui he snatched it. But dudes is just having fun I cant hate on that. But lets not make a habit of it. Id much rather see you guys with the long faces and the face palms.

i mean skip is a fool talking about the yanks won't win because they are "loosey-goosey" and celebrate too much but i could of sworn that the soxin 04 proclaimed themselves the "idiots" and played their stupid ***^& all the way to the world series and won
grin.gif

Originally Posted by briannnnn

Melky and A-Rod were all telling him to toss the helmet.

laugh.gif
at everyone celebrating like crazy once he did...then Melky grabbed the helmet and was jumping around with it before A-Rod snatched it out of his hands,
roll.gif

Jordan, I'll see if I can find some good Stadium pics for you...

LOL look who was in attendance last night:

610x.jpg
SAUCED !
devil.gif

^ Word she looks toasted. A-Roid probably obliterated that last night.

BTW I got the sig...wasn't as clever with the sub-sigs as you all were
laugh.gif

Do any of u guys love cliff lee to the yanks as much as I do? Come on man the guy is a lefty, he won the cy young last year , and most importantly he knows howto pitch at yankee stadium. He was the starting pitcher for the 2008 all star game at the old stadium and pitched the first game at the new yankee stadium andoutdeuled c.c... the man will be money with the yanks getting the run support he desperately needs... come on cash make it happen. This guy will be a betterfit and he will be way cheaper than roy halladay

BTW, Whats good for that August game we all got tix for? We doing anything to get on TV with a lil F'you to Deadset?
laugh.gif

Doesn't Deadset have like amazing seats?

laugh.gif
we're all in 239 we're going to have to go on a mission to find him.

Should meet at the Hard Rock before and throw a few back though.

Well..I would go to the HardRock but unfortunately, I'm prob going with my girl + 2 of my boys or whatevs...My boys would be down but it's not the samewith a broad there..

I guess I'll let you dudes know what I'm wearing or we'll figure something out

Back
Top Bottom