Official N.Y. Yankees 2009 SEASON THREAD (103-59) WORLD SERIES CHAMPIONS!

TOLD YOU.
pimp.gif

any yankee fans wanna help me out.

im going to be in new york next week during the days of the red sox series and ill be there for the blue jays series as well.

i wanna make it to a game while i'm out there. most likely a game in the blue jays series because i know its going to be tough getting seats for the redsox series.

i would be looking to spend about $35-40 for whatever seat i can get. what would you reccomend being the best route to go; ticketmaster, stubhub, scalpers etc.

i dealt with the scalpers at the old yankee stadium a few years back and they remind me of the scalpers in front of staples center for laker games; greedymoney hungry hustling leeches.

but if anyone can help me out getting tickets to either series pm me and if your ever in los angeles and need help with anything dodger or angel game relatedill be sure to return the favor.

thanks for whatever help i get and thatnks for whatever sarcastic responses i get as well it wouldn't be nt without the sarcastic texts.

thanks thats the route ill most likely go.

how is it trying to get deals with the scalpers though, i figure its doubtful trying to get to much of a deal for the red sox game but when its a lessdesirable team like toronto is it possible to work deals with them.

The funny part about Joba is that, right now, everyone's happy.

But if he has 1 bad start, "Oh, this kid should be put in the bullpen. He sucks as a starter. Blah Blah Blah"

I'm still on my stance that he should be in the pen but w/e. Like I've said everytime I've argued this point, I would be very pleased if he provedme wrong.

And I still think Joba is a punk.

He's gonna seriously injure somebody one day with this constant throwing at the head $$!$.

He's such a %#+*%#+ $#*#!.

Originally Posted by Proshares

I'm still on my stance that he should be in the pen but w/e. Like I've said everytime I've argued this point, I would be very pleased if he proved me wrong.

i feel exactly the same, i still think he's wayyyyy more valuable as our future closer ........

So Garza DID hit Tex on purpose. But if you're gonna hit someone on purpose, why wouldn't you nail them on they're back or arm? The ball BARELY hitTex.

ST. PETERSBURG, Fla. -- Tampa Bay's Matt Garza hit New York Yankees slugger Mark Teixeira with a fifth-inning pitch Wednesday night, then said he did it because he's tired of opposing pitchers throwing at Rays All-Star Evan Longoria.

Teixeira, who homered and drove in two runs in the Yankees' 6-2 victory over Garza, was plunked after one of Joba Chamberlain's pitches sailed over Longoria's head in the previous inning.

"They can take whatever they want from it from it, but I just kind of got tired of people brushing him back. It's about time someone made a statement," Garza said, noting that Longoria was hit by a pitch in the opener of the three-game series on Monday night.

"I hate to be that guy, but someone had to take a stand and say we're tired of it," the right-hander added. "You can go after our best guy. Well, we'll make some noise, too, and that's what happened."

Longoria, who was hit by Yankees reliever Jonathan Albaladejo on Monday, did not take issue with Chamberlain.

"That's just the way the game goes. I don't know if it was intentional, unintentional or if it was a way to kind of stir up our dugout," Longoria said. "I don't have any hatred or negative feelings. It's just part of the game."

Originally Posted by SHUGES

And I still think Joba is a punk.

He's gonna seriously injure somebody one day with this constant throwing at the head $$!$.

He's such a %#+*%#+ $#*#!.

Richard_Tognetti-540.jpg

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

any yankee fans wanna help me out.

im going to be in new york next week during the days of the red sox series and ill be there for the blue jays series as well.

i wanna make it to a game while i'm out there. most likely a game in the blue jays series because i know its going to be tough getting seats for the red sox series.

i would be looking to spend about $35-40 for whatever seat i can get. what would you reccomend being the best route to go; ticketmaster, stubhub, scalpers etc.

i dealt with the scalpers at the old yankee stadium a few years back and they remind me of the scalpers in front of staples center for laker games; greedy money hungry hustling leeches.

but if anyone can help me out getting tickets to either series pm me and if your ever in los angeles and need help with anything dodger or angel game related ill be sure to return the favor.

thanks for whatever help i get and thatnks for whatever sarcastic responses i get as well it wouldn't be nt without the sarcastic texts.

Best bet is Stubhub.

Originally Posted by JoRDaN201

The funny part about Joba is that, right now, everyone's happy.

But if he has 1 bad start, "Oh, this kid should be put in the bullpen. He sucks as a starter. Blah Blah Blah"

Reaching.

loooks like that whole 04 alcs was juiced out including the umps
smh.gif

This irks me more than anything.
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom