Official N.Y. Yankees 2009 SEASON THREAD (103-59) WORLD SERIES CHAMPIONS!

laugh.gif
RF strikes again.

Missed the first 6 innings cuz I was still awaking from partying after last nights game lmao

CC was great yesssssssssssir

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

THECREAMPIE
Waiting 'til the last minute to pull it out, then giving it to you on your face.

I go away for a few days and Mez is in the Yankee thread as a member of Team Creampie?

I guess growing a beard as a way of slumpbusting the Mets failed...

Absolutely awesome that the Yankees have finally beaten Boston.
pimp.gif

pitching was the cornerstone of all the yanks championship teams. in past years, they had the offense, but their pitching was mediocre. however, this year isdifferent. if it holds up, they'll go to the WS.

Between Burnett, Hughes (2x), Mariano, Aceves, Bruney, Coke, Sabathia and Robertson, we shut out Boston two games in a row. Early in Saturday's game(around 3rd/4th inning) FOX put up a graphic saying at that point, the Boston offense was 4 for 56
eek.gif

It feels good to beat Boston, especially in the way we have so far in the series. I thought a split would be good, but now I want the sweep!

Tomorrow is the iffy game. Thus far in this series the Yankees have had the pitching advantage, tomorrow will favor the Red Sox. If we drop tomorrows game, Iwont be mad, we just need our bats to carry us more then pitching. I think Andy can go a solid 6 but Lester has 8 IP + stuff...we shall see...3 in a row vsBoston...ill take it!

Now we see what the rest of the staff can give us, this is important to see if our next starter can do something against Boston

pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom