Official N.Y. Yankees 2009 SEASON THREAD (103-59) WORLD SERIES CHAMPIONS!

don't think they'll play tonight. forecast is for showers all day and night into tomorrow
smh.gif

hopefully the weatherman is full of %@%* as usual ..........

You aint never lied DS. We do it every year. We are gonna have to get it together a little earlier this year because people are actually close in the Wild Cardrace.

Labor day is the checkpoint where I gauge how worried I am.

Tonight y'all ain't doin *%@% lol... yankees or mother nature won't allow it. Which ever comes first

I'm looking to go to a game with a few of my boys, on StubHub looking for tickets.

How are the Grandstand Outfield/Dugout seats in all honesty? They are cheap, and seem like our best option. There are Bleacher seats, but the CF obstruction isa turn off (or is it not all that bad?)

The obstruction is terrible kid. That pissed me off I didn't even sit in my seats I got for Thursday's game.

Originally Posted by Proshares

The obstruction is terrible kid. That pissed me off I didn't even sit in my seats I got for Thursday's game.
Looks like I'm better off with the Grandstand seats. I'm on SeatData.com right now, and based off the small picture from the view ofGrandstand Dugout seats, it doesn't look all that bad. Can't beat the cheap price also.

Now I have to see who is actually down for the game and a date we can all go.

Also Proshares, you said you didn't even sit in your seats. It's that easy to move around to other seats?

Originally Posted by bkmac

I'm looking to go to a game with a few of my boys, on StubHub looking for tickets.

How are the Grandstand Outfield/Dugout seats in all honesty? They are cheap, and seem like our best option. There are Bleacher seats, but the CF obstruction is a turn off (or is it not all that bad?)
If you go on the Yankees site you can see the view from each section. That is how me and my people decided to just go for grandstand seats. Theview doesnt seem that bad from there. That and they didnt wanna spend too much and the girls didnt want to sit in bleachers all game.

There's a lot room behind the bleachers where you can stand up and watch the game with a great view. I just stood up had some beers and watched the gamefrom the rail. But where I sit there's someone at each entrance that checks the tickets before you go in.

I just wanna post this for the A-Rod haters/Doubters out there. Even though they'll still continue to hate:

Alex Rodriguez has 20 home runs this season. Eleven of them have tied the game or given the Yankees the lead.
Of his 62 RBI, 33 have tied the game or given the Yankees the lead.

Originally Posted by JoRDaN201

I just wanna post this for the A-Rod haters/Doubters out there. Even though they'll still continue to hate:

Alex Rodriguez has 20 home runs this season. Eleven of them have tied the game or given the Yankees the lead.

i dont think anyone doubts his "clutchness" in the regular season...people usually hate on him in october i thought.

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

Originally Posted by JoRDaN201

i dont think anyone doubts his "clutchness" in the regular season...people usually hate on him in october i thought.

No one can hate him in October. he's never there! So how can you hate him?

Back
Top Bottom