Official N.Y. Yankees 2009 SEASON THREAD (103-59) WORLD SERIES CHAMPIONS!

It's weird seeing Nowitness in here
laugh.gif

Holland with the 3 hitter today
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Proshares

It's weird seeing Nowitness in here
laugh.gif

Holland with the 3 hitter today
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
I need a Yankees W... Makes me sick to my stomach havingto hope they win though...
sick.gif

Holland was SICK today... Big time performance...

nowitness...that wildcard spot is NOT yours, don't go getting your hopes up
laugh.gif

nah we're playing like garbage, at this rate it'll be yours in a week
smh.gif

Originally Posted by JoRDaN201

I just wanna post this for the A-Rod haters/Doubters out there. Even though they'll still continue to hate:

Alex Rodriguez has 20 home runs this season. Eleven of them have tied the game or given the Yankees the lead.
Of his 62 RBI, 33 have tied the game or given the Yankees the lead.

He went on to play five seasons in Seattle until he became a free agent and, in a fashion that would continue for the rest of his career, departed the team to sign the most expensive contract in sports history. The Rangers, sorely in need of a huge +*+! since managing general partner George W. Bush departed the organization several years earlier, signed Rodriguez after struggling the previous season.

Over the next three seasons, Rodriguez proved to be outstandingly consistent, leading the team to last place in the division each year. Interestingly, there appeared to be a direct relationship between his increasing statistics and the team's increasing losses each season, culminating in a 2003 MVP award for Rodriguez and one of the worst records in the American League for the Rangers.

At this point, the Rangers realized it would be more prudent to pay for an entire competent team than to hang on to the most expensive player in baseball whom everyone hated. In trading him, the Rangers helped fulfill the inevitability of Rodriguez joining the premier +*+! franchise in professional athletics: the New York Yankees.

The following season, the Rangers would post their first winning record in 5 years.

In the six years prior to his arrival, the Yankees missed the World Series only once. Since that time, they have only made it to the American League Championship Series once.

pimp.gif

ever since mez joined the darkside we been playing pretty dam good
laugh.gif

i know i'm being greedy but i want this one sooooooo bad .....

Originally Posted by onewearz

laugh.gif

i just told HTTB...you guys dont want to bury us too much. you NEED us in october to handle ska's angels
laugh.gif

If everything goes to $*%! again tonight, at least I can switch over to Entourage.
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

nowitness...that wildcard spot is NOT yours, don't go getting your hopes up
laugh.gif

nah we're playing like garbage, at this rate it'll be yours in a week
smh.gif
Definitely not getting my hopes up yet...

But given the way the Rangers have played against the three teams they're fighting for two playoff spots (Angels, Red Sox, and Tampa), I do feel very goodabout where they sit...

And I'll feel even better when the Yanks smack that %*! again tonight...
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

Originally Posted by onewearz

laugh.gif

i just told HTTB...you guys dont want to bury us too much. you NEED us in october to handle ska's angels
laugh.gif

u have a point but i want at least this sweep, we'll play the 3-4 game next time we play. i want this one tonight.

and now he got the andy pettite avy
laugh.gif

im starting to think theres something fishy
nerd.gif

True, you DVRing this?

We need the screen shot of Tex with that ******ed look he just had on his face
laugh.gif
I'm crying over here.

Back
Top Bottom