Official N.Y. Yankees 2009 SEASON THREAD (103-59) WORLD SERIES CHAMPIONS!

just another example of my grandpa status here

i remember my moms brought me a bunch of reggie bars for my birthday party to hand out to my kindergarden class

reggie-bar1.jpg

i must've ate like 10 of em the night before and when my mom took # 11 from me she realized that they were old and had maggots in em
sick.gif

i had to have my stomach pumped and wound up suing the supermarket that sold em. got me a whole $ 9,000 bucks out of it
laugh.gif

i hated reggie for awhile after that
laugh.gif

yankee OG status right here
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by IncredibleEv

LOL am i missing something? dude that started the mets thread has joba avy and team creampie sig? i guess its a joke?....haha?.....no

$*+@ aint funny i take this yankee thing seriously. effouttahere with the jokes you got your own thread to talk about rubin tejada and FA's for 2010

lol alright i get it it was a joke i missed some pages back or whatever thats fine, pretty sure you a queens dude so we cool

but you comin in the yankee thread and gettin on me for a little met bashing? think about that just for a sec

Onewearz, I was just eating and all I could think of was little maggots crawling on my food.

Thanks.....Jerk.

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

Originally Posted by IncredibleEv

LOL am i missing something? dude that started the mets thread has joba avy and team creampie sig? i guess its a joke?....haha?.....no

$*+@ aint funny i take this yankee thing seriously. effouttahere with the jokes you got your own thread to talk about rubin tejada and FA's for 2010
roll.gif
roll.gif

All the new fairweather Yankee fans who just showed need to **** with that bull.... Aint no1 biter. People in here jokin around and ya come in with some

This aint no !!%%@* game!!!!!!!!! This serious business.........

You clearly havnt followed the thread and the last 2 pages have gone over your head. But Have your fun while you can talkin trash. Ive been humbled by the REALYankee fans throughout the year. But you guys are the ones (end of the year, playoffs are looking like a lock) that make everyone dislike Yankee fans (and dontthink I dont know there are Boston fans that do the same thing). But it is what it is. Im good.

Originally Posted by onewearz

i had to have my stomach pumped and wound up suing the supermarket that sold em. got me a whole $ 9,000 bucks out of it
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

pimp.gif

WHAT?! 9000?!?!?!?!?

True knows where I'm going with this
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by briannnnn

Originally Posted by onewearz

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

pimp.gif

WHAT?! 9000?!?!?!?!?

True knows where I'm going with this
laugh.gif

Talk about a coincidence
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by jrp44

Good to see Deadset and AIF still alive
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

what because of the sweep? please...we are the red sox...the franchise that raised losing to an art form for years...i'm far from jumping off a bridge

So I'm at one of my friends houses last night. Watching the game, Damon ties it, I'm pumped. Tiex' hits a SHOT, I went nuts
pimp.gif

How sweep of a weekend it was
wink.gif

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

Originally Posted by jrp44

Good to see Deadset and AIF still alive
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

what because of the sweep? please...we are the red sox...the franchise that raised losing to an art form for years...i'm far from jumping off a bridge
Yea we good. Hit me the second week of September tho. I may have migrated to a nearby bridge. But right now im just awaiting all the Red Sox hatethat people have had pent up all year. All my friends who are Yankee fans finally got to let out their frustration this weekend. I just hope they got it allout cuz the season aint over and we should be healthy again in the next couple weeks

NYY: RHP Sergio Mitre (1-0, 7.50 ERA)
Two ground-ball singles and a bloop hit cost Mitre two runs in the first inning on Wednesday and also cost him a chance at the win. Girardi took him out of the game after just 4 1/3 innings and 92 pitches, and so Mitre, who said he still had quite a few pitches in him, threw fewer than five innings for the second successive start. He'll get another crack at the Blue Jays in his next start after serving up a total of eight hits to them on Wednesday.
TOR: LHP Marc Rzepczynski (1-3, 3.74 ERA)
Rzepczynski took the loss as the Blue Jays fell, 8-4, to the Yankees on Wednesday at Rogers Centre. He pitched six-plus innings, allowing four runs on five hits, both of which tied season highs. The lefty issued only one walk, though -- a season low -- and struck out seven batters. He has struck out at least seven batters in three of his six big league starts. Wednesday's tilt was Rzepczynski's only career appearance against the Yankees.

Tidbits
The Yankees are 7-2 against the Blue Jays this season, including 3-1 at Yankee Stadium. ... With his 574th career home run in the seventh inning of Sunday's 5-2 win, Alex Rodriguez moved into sole possession of ninth place on the all-time list, passing Harmon Killebrew. ... Alfredo Aceves' availability was a game-time decision Sunday, after the reliever threw 33 pitches in Friday's 2-0 win, which took 15 innings to complete.

4-3 Blue Jays after Mitre had a rough inning...

edit: now it's a tie game!!
eek.gif

Jerry Hairston Jr. = new G.O.A.T.

Back
Top Bottom