Official N.Y. Yankees 2009 SEASON THREAD (103-59) WORLD SERIES CHAMPIONS!

Did anyone take down that kids number?

Someone that has this on DVR, go back to the the Bottom of the 8th while Posada is batting. Some kid behind home plate in the white tee gave out his number.

We should all prank call him.

^ i just notice the whole sig
laugh.gif
my man
pimp.gif

smh.gif

get em tomorrow ..........

****Applyin for membership*****

Hey everyone!
My Name is Chris. I was Born in Manhattan.Raised in Queens New York. I lived there for 13 years! Then i moved to my current state i reside in.. Minnesota! Iknow i dont really come here often but i am a HUGE Yankee fan. ever since i was a younging. I lived in queens and most of my friends and neighbors where Metsfans. bu ever since i could remember watching baseball my dad taught me to love and appreciate the yankees. My first Yankees jersey was a Bernie Williamsjersey. i have so many memories watching Yankees games with my dad its RIDICULOUS! When i hink of my child hood & the yankees i think of Tino Martinez,Scott Brocush, Paul O'neil, Darrell Strawberry, David Justice, Roger Clemen, Jeter, Posada, CHUCK KNOBLAUCH
laugh.gif
, david cone, Rivera, Soriano
eyes.gif
,David Wells and many more (SORRY IF I SPLET SOME OF THE NAMES WRONG but i was to lazy to go look up how some wer splet lol). I remember THE BEST WORLD SERIESIMO The Subway Series. OMG when the yankees won that in 6games i was the happiest boy inthe world
smile.gif
and the theme song "WHO LET THE DOGS OUT!WOFF WOFFWOFF"
roll.gif
. I remmber Jeter Diving into the stands. Aaron Bones Walkoff HR againt The Red Sux both clear as day! I remember alot more things! I have aArod jersey, I still have my bernie williams Jersey from my childhood. I have a Baseball signed by JOE TORRE and George Steinbrenner (I made them signit aftera Twins Game here in MN)! I have like 20 yankee caps and most dont fit me anymore ; I NEED a new one! and my dad bought me a Mickey Mantle & Joe DimaggioPic! If yall went pix ill provide them for u!!! Well thats my stroy i guess. well a very brief desciption of it lol

Am i in?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by LonelyBoySole

Hey everyone!
My Name is Chris. I was Born in Manhattan.Raised in Queens New York. I lived there for 13 years! Then i moved to my current state i reside in.. Minnesota! I know i dont really come here often but i am a HUGE Yankee fan. ever since i was a younging. I lived in queens and most of my friends and neighbors where Mets fans. bu ever since i could remember watching baseball my dad taught me to love and appreciate the yankees. My first Yankees jersey was a Bernie Williams jersey. i have so many memories watching Yankees games with my dad its RIDICULOUS! When i hink of my child hood & the yankees i think of Tino Martinez, Scott Brocush, Paul O'neil, Darrell Strawberry, David Justice, Roger Clemen, Jeter, Posada, CHUCK KNOBLAUCH
laugh.gif
eyes.gif
, David Wells and many more (SORRY IF I SPLET SOME OF THE NAMES WRONG but i was to lazy to go look up how some wer splet lol). I remember THE BEST WORLD SERIES IMO The Subway Series. OMG when the yankees won that in 6games i was the happiest boy inthe world
smile.gif
and the theme song "WHO LET THE DOGS OUT!WOFF WOFF WOFF"
roll.gif
. I remmber Jeter Diving into the stands. Aaron Bones Walkoff HR againt The Red Sux both clear as day! I remember alot more things! I have a Arod jersey, I still have my bernie williams Jersey from my childhood. I have a Baseball signed by JOE TORRE and George Steinbrenner (I made them signit after a Twins Game here in MN)! I have like 20 yankee caps and most dont fit me anymore ; I NEED a new one! and my dad bought me a Mickey Mantle & Joe Dimaggio Pic! If yall went pix ill provide them for u!!! Well thats my stroy i guess. well a very brief desciption of it lol

Am i in?
nerd.gif

natural-look.jpg

i dont think we needed your credentials, the more the merrier, take the sig young man

any objections ?

laugh.gif
poor dude is trying to justify his right to post in here

lonelysoleboy - if red sox fans can post in here, im sure they wont care if you do
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

laugh.gif
poor dude is trying to justify his right to post in here

lonelysoleboy - if red sox fans can post in here, im sure they wont care if you do
laugh.gif
Ummm yeah about that....We have come to the conclusion that you and AIF need to

^ can't see the pic, but i get the idea
laugh.gif

what if i write you guys a nice little bio with the origins of my fanhood?

Originally Posted by LonelyBoySole

Hey everyone!
My Name is Chris. I was Born in Manhattan.Raised in Queens New York. I lived there for 13 years! Then i moved to my current state i reside in.. Minnesota! I know i dont really come here often but i am a HUGE Yankee fan. ever since i was a younging. I lived in queens and most of my friends and neighbors where Mets fans. bu ever since i could remember watching baseball my dad taught me to love and appreciate the yankees. My first Yankees jersey was a Bernie Williams jersey. i have so many memories watching Yankees games with my dad its RIDICULOUS! When i hink of my child hood & the yankees i think of Tino Martinez, Scott Brocush, Paul O'neil, Darrell Strawberry, David Justice, Roger Clemen, Jeter, Posada, CHUCK KNOBLAUCH
laugh.gif
eyes.gif
, David Wells and many more (SORRY IF I SPLET SOME OF THE NAMES WRONG but i was to lazy to go look up how some wer splet lol). I remember THE BEST WORLD SERIES IMO The Subway Series. OMG when the yankees won that in 6games i was the happiest boy inthe world
smile.gif
and the theme song "WHO LET THE DOGS OUT!WOFF WOFF WOFF"
roll.gif
. I remmber Jeter Diving into the stands. Aaron Bones Walkoff HR againt The Red Sux both clear as day! I remember alot more things! I have a Arod jersey, I still have my bernie williams Jersey from my childhood. I have a Baseball signed by JOE TORRE and George Steinbrenner (I made them signit after a Twins Game here in MN)! I have like 20 yankee caps and most dont fit me anymore ; I NEED a new one! and my dad bought me a Mickey Mantle & Joe Dimaggio Pic! If yall went pix ill provide them for u!!! Well thats my stroy i guess. well a very brief desciption of it lol

Am i in?
nerd.gif

[h1][/h1]

Guys, let's make him feel welcomed, instead of making him feel uncomfy.

LonelyBoySole:

Next time, just grab a sig, and you'll be right in. These guys, ESPECIALLY the oldest 1, are really harsh.

When I first read "apply for membership" I thought you wanted to jokingly try out for the Yankees' 5th spot. Which brings me to my next point.

We really need to get rid of Mitre. This guy is terrible.

Originally Posted by Ecook0808

Who is gunna take over the 5th spot??

Think if we had Wang pitching just ok for us??

WOW
I don't care who it is, I just hate Mitre.

Can't Gaudin be our 5th starter for a couple starts?

indians wanted either joba or hughes for lee. thats why the yanks just go the free agency route. any team that deals with us is always looking to hold us up.cash knows it so he just waits .........

Originally Posted by onewearz

indians wanted either joba or hughes for lee. thats why the yanks just go the free agency route. any team that deals with us is always looking to hold us up. cash knows it so he just waits .........
yup... good to see hughes lookin like mike stanton during the dynasty years...
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom