Official N.Y. Yankees 2009 SEASON THREAD (103-59) WORLD SERIES CHAMPIONS!

Originally Posted by MFr3shM

I'll say it Neftali's stuff > Joba...

Not yet...

And here it goes with the post limit
pimp.gif

Neftali = Joba if Neftali has to throw 30-50 pitches to get out of an inning
laugh.gif
smh.gif

But DAMN, Feliz makes 100MPH fastballs look so easy and routine...

Originally Posted by briannnnn

Neftali = Joba if Neftali has to throw 30-50 pitches to get out of an inning
laugh.gif
smh.gif

But DAMN, Feliz makes 100MPH fastballs look so easy and routine...
I've never seen somebody throw this kinda heat as effortlessly as Neftali does... It's insane...

I guess I hadn't realized... The Yankees are rockin 8 or 9 days between Joba starts? Does he just throw every two times through the rotation?

thats just been lately because they dont want him going over 160 innings
smh.gif

stupid the way they handle this kid

If they wanted to manage his innings, why didn't he start the year in the bullpen?
smh.gif

I guess it doesn't matter much since they're 7 games up on Boston, but that coulda been a decision that bit them in the $+* down the stretch...

they supposedly didn't wanna mess with his head putting him in the bullpen and then starting him again. i yearn for the old days when guys like nolan ryanwould throw 300 innings and u wouldn't hear a peep ........

Meh... Guys also retired ridiculously early back then... Nolan was a whole other animal pitching into his 40's, hell even his late 30s, in those days...
We've had that discussion MANY times in here Nowitness.

laugh.gif
I don't doubt that...

You know the fun thing... Rangers fans are starting to debate whether or not Neftali should stay in the bullpen or convert back to starting too...
grin.gif

Well I doubt any Ranger fans can compare to some of the ridiculousness TBone (RIP) used to say to back up his point of keeping Joba in the rotation.

I swear I've never been that upset in a thread since a Cowboys loss a couple years back
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by C5A5D5A5

%+$$ i missed it, did posada get lucky?
Yes... Swinging bunt the Rangers couldn't make a play on from double-play depth...

GOD DAM !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I THOUGHT HE WAS SAFE BUT HE DID BEAT HIM TO THE BAG

*$+@+%! SWISH

mad.gif

Back
Top Bottom