Official N.Y. Yankees 2009 SEASON THREAD (103-59) WORLD SERIES CHAMPIONS!

good game, lead stays intact
pimp.gif

Did they say if Jorge's injury was serious. I turned to the game when it happened. And he came out kinda quick/without a fight. He may have brokensomething. But it could be just a sprain, but it didnt look pretty.

Originally Posted by AllenIversonFan01

Did they say if Jorge's injury was serious. I turned to the game when it happened. And he came out kinda quick/without a fight. He may have broken something. But it could be just a sprain, but it didnt look pretty.

i hope not but i wouldn't be surprised if he broke his wrist
embarassed.gif

Did they say if Jorge's injury was serious. I turned to the game when it happened. And he came out kinda quick/without a fight. He may have broken something. But it could be just a sprain, but it didnt look pretty.

It'll definitely be mentioned in postgame coverage. The trainer took Posada out right away without checking on the wrist on the field...

I wouldn't mind the catching duo of Molina and Cervelli.
pimp.gif

John Sterling hasn't yet created a HR call for Jerry Hairston, Jr.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by briannnnn

It'll definitely be mentioned in postgame coverage. The trainer took Posada out right away without checking on the wrist on the field...
Yea that was kinda why I thought he mighta broke it. He prolly knew something wasnt good and told the trainer as soon as he got out there.

If Posada misses substantial time, it'll be interesting how the team dynamic changes.

They lose a power bat, which is a big loss. The Yankees have enough offense to make up for the lack of pop but it'll be interesting to see if the Yankeeoffense can remain hot.

On the flip side, no more GIDP threat with Posada out of the lineup,
laugh.gif
. Molina is slow but Cervelli has decent speed for a catcher. I guess he'll becatching CC (they worked well together).

The whole "Posada and AJ have issues" debate will be put to a rest as well.

Posada update: the foul ball hit Posada in the ring finger (a finger he had taken a ball off of previously). X-Rays negative and he is listed day-to-day asthey'll try to limit the swelling. Best-case scenario is that he can return to action this weekend.

Just got back, I dunno why I waited until late august to catch a game.

Upper deck seats FTW, dudes were clowning this ranger fan
laugh.gif

Only complaint-- $11 for chicken fingers + fries?!
indifferent.gif

It's $10 for beer did you expect it any cheaper?
laugh.gif

What in the Sam hell is going on with our avy's? I can't tell who is who!

Originally Posted by true 3 blue

Just got back, I dunno why I waited until late august to catch a game.

Upper deck seats FTW, dudes were clowning this ranger fan
laugh.gif

Only complaint-- $11 for chicken fingers + fries?!
indifferent.gif
I just got my upperdeck seats for the last Yankees/Red Sox game on Sept 27th. Im guessing I can expect some heckling. Looks like I may have tohave some comebacks ready.

Originally Posted by onewearz

mine is back, i just had to uploaded it again, can u guys see it ?
so wise...i guess that comes with the years tho, yeah?
laugh.gif

nah thanks man, got mine back following that advice

Funny, I was in 432 A... and Iverson, the way that Rangers fan was getting sonned you can expect plenty of that.

And yea, w t f is good with my avy? Mike needs his shine.

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

Originally Posted by onewearz

mine is back, i just had to uploaded it again, can u guys see it ?
so wise...i guess that comes with the years tho, yeah?
laugh.gif

old-man-laughing.jpg

tongue.gif

and the garlic fries are in the food stands behind CF under the bleachers. just follow the smell and happy fat people
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom