Official N.Y. Yankees 2009 SEASON THREAD (103-59) WORLD SERIES CHAMPIONS!

//turns on Linkin Park

I TRIED SO HARDDDDDDDDDDD
AND GOT SO FARRRRRRRRRRRRRR
BUT IN THE ENDDDDDDDDD
IT DOESN'T EVEN MATTERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Bummer of an ending.

tired.gif

Bunting the winning run into scoring position with no outs is the right play... Whether or not Swish can bunt, I don't know, but if you can generally counton him getting one down, it's the right play.

Swisher is a so-so bunter as far as I know. John Sterling alluded to an earlier point in the season where he laid down a perfect bunt or something.

The idea was perfect (bunting down 3B line to advance the runners and perhaps get a hit, if lucky). The execution was not.

swish can bunt, one of the only yanks that can, but this dude was throwing 95. it ain't easy to bunt 95. should've just let him swing imo.

ah just get em tomorrow ...........

Exactly. With how hard he was throwing it would have been pretty hard to get down a bunt. He's one of the only Yanks that can bunt, yes, but that's notsaying very much. And he hasn't been in a position to bunt that many times this season. Pretty much he's batting from his power side and to the sidewhere the ball jumps off the bat. You let him swing. The first two bunt attempts were atrocious.

joba starting to moan about the " Joba Rules "

"It is what it is," Chamberlain said, after a frustrating 10-9 loss Tuesday night to Texas. "We've continued to work out a plan. It's eight days. You can only work with what you've got."

he's frustrated and i don't blame him, the yanks are treating this kid like a glass baby
smh.gif

A little piece of me dies every time this god damn guy takes the mound...

It's unbelievable how big a piece of %$*@ Jason Jennings is...

I hope Posada doesn't miss substantial time...ball fouled off his glove hand and he tweaked something...

Back
Top Bottom