Official N.Y. Yankees 2009 SEASON THREAD (103-59) WORLD SERIES CHAMPIONS!

Originally Posted by bobby1109

$74 a pop is not worth going to that section to heckle AIF
laugh.gif
OOO aight I see what you where trying to do. Its cool im sure ill get it from someone NH.

Originally Posted by AllenIversonFan01

Originally Posted by bobby1109

$74 a pop is not worth going to that section to heckle AIF
laugh.gif
OOO aight I see what you where trying to do. Its cool im sure ill get it from someone NH.

laugh.gif
I'm going to the game on Friday anyways. I don't like hittingup the Sunday night games because I always go out afterwards and then feel like death the next day at work.

its a 1:05 game thank god. We are terrible on Sunday night baseball.
pimp.gif

enjoy the game. the stadium is nice and pretty loud at times. and dont sweat it, the soft %%@ fans of NY are nothing in terms of heckling
laugh.gif

nah seriously, don't wear a white jersey. actually don't wear anything you wouldn't want stained. i just wore a dark blue pedroia t shirt...leftthe authentic jerseys at home just in case

Finally got my avy back...it was showing up on my profile page and when i clicked preview but not in my actual posts. But yeah, I don't know why Ididn't just think of uploading it again.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

its a 1:05 game thank god. We are terrible on Sunday night baseball.
pimp.gif

enjoy the game. the stadium is nice and pretty loud at times. and dont sweat it, the soft %%@ fans of NY are nothing in terms of heckling
laugh.gif

nah seriously, don't wear a white jersey. actually don't wear anything you wouldn't want stained. i just wore a dark blue pedroia t shirt...left the authentic jerseys at home just in case
Yea I was thinkin about copping the Vic authentic for the game. But you right. I may have to just go out and cop a T or something. But I do thinkI would feel honored if I got hit with a 10 dollar beer. Id be pissed. But honored that I could get under someones skin so bad that they would waste 10 dollarsjust to throw something at me.

Just sit in the seat like this..................

Originally Posted by Proshares

What section Brian? I'm there tomorrow too.
I'll be in 427 (going with a friend of mine who had a ticket to spare)

AIF, good luck...just don't get yourself ejected
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Nah im not gonna go there and try to get @@$# thrown at me. But if dudes want to start throwin insults back and forth ill go jab for jab wit em.

And Tru I meant to ask you. Is the view good from that section? I checked Yankees.com where they give you the picture from the section. But Id rather have areal person tell me how the seats are.

yankee fans aint half as rowdy as they used to be

my dad told me stories about how the bleacher creatures used to set people jerseys and t shirts on fire
laugh.gif

he told they never used to really search u back then so people would bring bottles of liquor in. one time some dude was cheering hard for an orioles pitchernamed tippy hernandez. creatures got tired of hearing this dude and started pouring all sort of liquor on the back of his jacket and stuffing napkins in hispockets. dude couldn't feel them doing it and finally they lit the napkins and this dudes jacket went up in flames instantly
laugh.gif

while he tried to take it of they were beating his %%$, foul but funny. my dad got mad stories, i love hearing about the old yankee days
pimp.gif

My friend's dad told me about how people used to smoke weed in the upper deck since no one was there
roll.gif

This was back in the days the Yankees were terrible...no one went to games so a lot of people (even suits) would just light one up and no one would care.

I wonder if NoWitness is celebrating this.

(per LoHud)

UPDATE, 12:05 p.m.: The Yankees ruin more careers than fast women and hard liquor. The Rangers DFA'd Jason Jennings after his performance last night (1 3 3 2 0 1) and called up RHP Pedro Strop.

yeah thats the only link right now i checked around. if i get something else i'll get it to u ........

Back
Top Bottom