Official N.Y. Yankees 2009 SEASON THREAD (103-59) WORLD SERIES CHAMPIONS!

Melky scores. Game tying RBI single for A-Rod! The ownage of Chris Ray continues!

6-6.

John & Suzyn humored over how A-Rod was 4-8 against Chris Ray, back when Ray was still actually good
laugh.gif

I got $20 on the Cowgirls beating the VaGiants the first game they play. Any takers *cough* JRP *cough*

Originally Posted by onewearz

Originally Posted by jrp44

Originally Posted by onewearz

pimp.gif

thank god i'm a yankee fan
I'm sorry that you're a Jets fan
roll.gif
sick.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

football season is rough , i'm literally the only jet fan in my family, well me and my son, poor kid
laugh.gif
I feel you and your sons pain as Jet fans, but hey, I have a good feeling about this season. Our schedule doesn't favor it, but if we play theway Rex Ryan talks this team up...
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Proshares

I got $20 on the Cowgirls beating the VaGiants the first game they play. Any takers *cough* JRP *cough*
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I'm pretty broke.... make it $10 for the first game and we got a deal.....you can paypal me the money when we open up the new stadium with a W.... (seriousbet too if you wanna do it... I will keep my word)

No paypal but I can mail it
laugh.gif

Me and Sir Rob A Lot had a boxing bet a few months back and I had to mail him $25
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Proshares

No paypal but I can mail it
laugh.gif

Me and Sir Rob A Lot had a boxing bet a few months back and I had to mail him $25
laugh.gif
ok you got a deal
laugh.gif

my brother in law who's a die hard giants fan never forgave me for this
laugh.gif

2d931oj.jpg

out of everything we did ( makeup, marker, colored his hair w/ peroxide and shaved some off ) he was pissed off that i wrote go jets on his face
roll.gif

I'm glad we won, but AJ's performance as of late is very disconcerting.
ohwell.gif

Hope he gets it together for the playoffs.

Back
Top Bottom