Official N.Y. Yankees 2009 SEASON THREAD (103-59) WORLD SERIES CHAMPIONS!

Thats what im sayin tho. I know the past is nice to look at but at some point its gotta be done in the present. There is no denying your success in the past. Iwas just saying, Everytime I come in here dudes is talking about 98'. Just an observation, Carry on.

98 allows us to stick out our chest until someone else does it

so until then ..................

nypost98.jpg

Well he lives in between Yankee Universe and Red Sox Nation so he has a right to look at the other side of things.

But don't get all critical of me just looking into the past/living in the past-I can't make a comparison between this team and the 1998 team? Thecurrent team is good but I need some point of reference or some other team to compare it to, right? *^&*@ it's like if anyone tries to make comparisonsto 1998, we get roasted.

laugh.gif

Besides, the Yankees are in a long drought of World Championships...let us bask in our past glory,
roll.gif

O boy sorry I opened the flood gates. I got you. I guess I cant blame you. I just gotta think you guys get tired of talking about the past.

But as a Sox fan who is only 23 I only know two things. Losing every year and expecting a late season collapse. And now where we have justified WS hopes eachyear. And there isnt much time between our chips. So do ya. I for one would love for you to continue to have to talk about the past.

And DS seriously?????? Slow day at work or something. Post limit before 630 is str8 THB status.

laugh.gif

the funny thing is i got TONS of work done, booked a snowboarding trip to denver for me and two friends, AND hit that post count ALL by 5pm

FML
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by AllenIversonFan01

O boy sorry I opened the flood gates. I got you. I guess I cant blame you. I just gotta think you guys get tired of talking about the past.

But as a Sox fan who is only 23 I only know two things. Losing every year and expecting a late season collapse. And now where we have justified WS hopes each year. And there isnt much time between our chips. So do ya. I for one would love for you to continue to have to talk about the past.

And DS seriously?????? Slow day at work or something. Post limit before 630 is str8 THB status.
630?! Thats mad disrespectful, i would rack up 80 posts before noon in the summer, i didnt have a limit but my mom put a lock on the computer...

I was just in middle school in 1998 and living in a house with no cable TV (
laugh.gif
) I rarely saw their games or followed them as closely as I do now...I knewthe Yankees had a good team that year but I only realized *how* good they were after reading about them a couple years ago.

So, my apologies for living in the past.
smile.gif

Originally Posted by The Boy Wonderr

But as a Sox fan who is only 23 I only know two things. Losing every year and expecting a late season collapse. And now where we have justified WS hopes each year. And there isnt much time between our chips. So do ya. I for one would love for you to continue to have to talk about the past.

630?! Thats mad disrespectful, i would rack up 80 posts before noon in the summer, i didnt have a limit but my mom put a lock on the computer...
So do you have an rss feed for THB? How would you even know to come in here. And the fact that you are a kid with no Job helps the fact that youwhere able to get to 80 posts a day. Although I dont know how much I would brag about that. I mean do you have a life outside of NT? thats a real question noflames.

Originally Posted by The Boy Wonderr

So do you have an rss feed for THB? How would you even know to come in here. And the fact that you are a kid with no Job helps the fact that you where able to get to 80 posts a day. Although I dont know how much I would brag about that. I mean do you have a life outside of NT? thats a real question no flames.
I dont mess with rss but i got spidey sense
and Yes i do have a life, there is a reason NT wasnt poppin like it was last summer (
eyes.gif
), and please reffer to my twitter for updates for things goingon in my time outside of NT . its better than rss
wink.gif

I'm watching on TV on MASN (O's station)

I still think Gary Thorne is way better announcing NHL....it still sounds weird hearing him talk about baseball lol

Oh man you're bringing back memories of NHL on ABC during the playoffs. Seemed like he was doing every damn game.

Jorgie juiced another one
pimp.gif

roll.gif
Jorge thought he had struck out...Jeter and everyone was laughing at him hysterically

Burnett looking like Bustett again

Good job...Yankees take the lead and you serve a beachball to give the O's the lead right back.

smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom