Official N.Y. Yankees 2009 SEASON THREAD (103-59) WORLD SERIES CHAMPIONS!

MATSUI SAN !!!!!!

anyone see swish give matsui the bow
laugh.gif

I thought everyone wanted to trade Matsui!?!?!?! F The haters!!!!!!
roll.gif

Well me an Proshares just had a epic Madden game online....too bad he cheated at the end we had a good game going
laugh.gif

Gojira baby.

JRP that was all me kid. Great game though, do it again sometime. I'm a rookie man that was all beginner's luck I need to polish myself to beat thehell out of Deadset
laugh.gif

Alright, alright. Jeter moves Gardner over.

Now a single definitely wins this game.

Originally Posted by Proshares

Gojira baby.

JRP that was all me kid. Great game though, do it again sometime. I'm a rookie man that was all beginner's luck I need to polish myself to beat the hell out of Deadset
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

pick 6 hurt me before halftime in the damn endzone too....

I was driving the whole game....Then you score that quick TD when Romo should have been BLASTED by Tuck...I missed the hit stick and when i went to dive ialready switch to the CB thats why you got by smh...then I get lucky with Smith down the sideline 16 seconds later
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
......then your damn KickReturn
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif
mad.gif

^
laugh.gif
and I was going to make you wait a little longer because my show didn't go to commercial but I said !+%@ it let's end this.

Do it again sometime, I could get used to playing online
laugh.gif

Wow!!!

This RedSox game is FIXED!!!!!!!

1st, Nick Green "check" swing was BS. He went. Even Nick knew it.

Then, that ball 4 was a damn strike.

Originally Posted by AllenIversonFan01

nerd.gif

We aint dead yet!!!!!!
[table][tr][td]NY Yankees[/td] [td]94[/td] [td]53[/td] [td].639[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]52-23[/td] [td]42-30[/td] [td]843[/td] [td]694[/td] [td]+149[/td] [td]Won 1[/td] [td]7-3[/td] [td]100.0[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Boston[/td] [td]86[/td] [td]58[/td] [td].597[/td] [td]6.5[/td] [td]52-21[/td] [td]34-37[/td] [td]766[/td] [td]639[/td] [td]+127[/td] [td]Won 7[/td] [td]8-2[/td] [td]99.2[/td] [/tr][/table]
I think we are ok

Back
Top Bottom