Official N.Y. Yankees 2009 SEASON THREAD (103-59) WORLD SERIES CHAMPIONS!

Good looks for the vid

Girardi being in the middle of it like he's still playing (caught a stray though
laugh.gif
)...Duncan throwing bows...Teix had to be pulled outta there

This idiot Carlson ran his mouth and got lumped up
laugh.gif

Posada should have thrown some punches though
smh.gif

whatsup fellas?

just thought id stop by to drop some of that famous celtixhalfshell love for your teams postseason chances.

nvusn9.jpg

as u were gentlemen

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by celtixhalfshell

whatsup fellas?

just thought id stop by to drop some of that famous celtixhalfshell love for your teams postseason chances.

nvusn9.jpg

as u were gentlemen

laugh.gif

For the first time ever, your post actually made sense.

I swear, every other time you post, I'm like

Here is� MUCH better replay, Possada elbowed Carlson on his way to first base, hence the fight, Jorge didn't hit him it was a knee or something, and mydude Johnny Mac caught Joe Giradi.
laugh.gif

Posada has always been a punk. Always running his mouth stirring !%@@ up.

I don't hate the Yankees but I definitely have hated the fact that they seem to always be the antagonists in situations like this.

Clemens, punk $!% Joba, Posada.... Disgusting.

Originally Posted by SHUGES

I don't hate the Yankees but I definitely have hated the fact that they seem to always be the antagonists in situations like this.

Shelley>>>>>>> Your favorite MLB fighter.

What are u talking about? What has Posada ever stirred up? He's been in like one fight in like 10 years. Clemens did that on every team he was on, thatwasn't just a "Yankee" thing. They must have really antagonized Pedro to throw all those fastballs at them right? The Yankees were known aspushovers with Toree as manager. That was a rediculous statmemt

Somebody call the whaaaaaaaaaaambulance.

So I guess Tino Martinez was a punk and antagonist for fighting the patron saint of suck, Armando Benitez, after he intentionally threw at him?

2pspopz.gif

Back
Top Bottom