Official N.Y. Yankees 2009 SEASON THREAD (103-59) WORLD SERIES CHAMPIONS!

the bandwagoners on facebook are ridiculous
smh.gif

Originally Posted by SHUGES

Where the hell is Mez?

He's not on AIM either
nerd.gif

All my grey brims are rocked to the death

I need to reup on a few inaugural seasons before its too late...have a feeling they will be $$$ someday
I got 1 Inaugural and that's the WS edition, every other Yankee I have is the grey underbrim
smokin.gif

Damn guys it has been a loooong season, but finally we are champions again
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Shout outs to all my fellow Yankee fans in the thread all year...

T3B, HTTB, Proshares, BK, Jordan, Briannnn, Onewearz, Yoda, DSK, Dunkaroos, Venom, Ecook, Frankie, Kingfoam, toine and all the others....... Deadset andAIFan.... F the Sox, but thanks for adding comedy to our thread

pimp.gif
WE ARE CHAMPIONS!
pimp.gif

7e9fc94a2190c7595cc49cbe4188abf4-getty-92343144cc275_philadelphia_.jpg

Originally Posted by dashoekid21

WHERE YA COPPIN GREY BRIMS???????.......i got like 3 NY fitted but i nned a grey underbrim
Last year I bought em and early, early this year... Nowadays is a problem.

Im getting a WS tee and that hat they wore on field...... I already have plenty of regular Yankee fitteds, so I'm getting the championship one

ima take a day in the offseason to go through this whole thread and reminise.

WE DID IT !!!!!!!!

I just got back from the Stadium..

I love life right now.

I love you Team Yankee guys.

i haven't felt good like this since i was a young young teen
smh.gif
man it feels good to see my yanks win again
smokin.gif

pimp.gif
been a long time coming and a lot of money was spent in the process. took me a long time to become a believer this year cuz i was used to getting letdown. the squad showed heart this postseason and werent to be denied. I just sat there after the game smiling for the longest time.

Yankees finally World Champions again.
smokin.gif

congrats to all the through and true yankee fans

I remember my dad calling CC a bum after game 1....ur damn right I reminded him tonight

its funny, his favorite team is the '61 yanks, mine is obviously this one (im 22)

hes collecting a signed ball of each player...like a maris ball, elston howard ball, mantle ball etc

anyways i thought u guys would appreciate that hes about 3/4 of the way done, all the big names done

Feels good to be on top.

And looking back on this thread...
pimp.gif

Yankee bandwagoning and Yankee hate in full force... watch out, boys.
a

laugh.gif

ff535fe24316642baf426b0f364cf9b6e148efa.jpg

*waits for t3b to get to the past Girardi hate*

laugh.gif

I think everybody was in on that one.

What time is everyone leaving to be at the Parade, It starts at 11am. I was thinking 7am but people are saying thats late

I'm honestly thinkin' earlier now...

7:00 was my original plan as well...

But, it's been 9 years....TRUE fans have been waitin' for this. Plus, this gives people a reason to take off from work, and mix that in with the highschool crowd that are most likely gonna cut class...it's gonna get crazy out there.

What the hell does a guy gotta do to get by/into City Hall? According to the Daily News, limited tix will SUPPOSEDLY be on sale. I don't remember it beingthat way.

I said it on the series thread, but I'll say it again.

Much love and respect to all the Yankees fans on here, especially everyone who put in over 500 pages in this thread
laugh.gif
I hated not being able to watch theYankees this year, except when on national tv, but I'm glad to have spend the playoffs with everyone on the board. A lot of laughs, a lot of greatperformances, especially by Month Riveria, and captured that World Series victory
pimp.gif

Enjoy it everyone, wish I was in NY to be at the parade, I'm sure it'll be fun

Originally Posted by Big J 33

I said it on the series thread, but I'll say it again.

Much love and respect to all the Yankees fans on here, especially everyone who put in over 500 pages in this thread
laugh.gif
I hated not being able to watch the Yankees this year, except when on national tv, but I'm glad to have spend the playoffs with everyone on the board. A lot of laughs, a lot of great performances, especially by Month Riveria, and captured that World Series victory
pimp.gif

Enjoy it everyone, wish I was in NY to be at the parade, I'm sure it'll be fun

I Co-SIGN all that well put BigJ
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom