Official N.Y. Yankees 2009 SEASON THREAD (103-59) WORLD SERIES CHAMPIONS!

eek.gif

!#$*%!+ Melky getting caught stealing, he would've easily scored on Ransom's double.

But Jeter coming through again
pimp.gif

Jeter on fire this year in key situations
pimp.gif

edit Tex
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

anyone have MLB.TV this year? i got it a few years ago and it was laggy wondering if they fixed it? Gamecast FTL

If only CC caught that ball hit up the middle...

Up to Coke to keep the A's from scoring any further.

Doesn't matter how many pitches he had thrown, after giving up 5 runs Joe should have taken CC out before the 7th inning started.

Originally Posted by Proshares

Doesn't matter how many pitches he had thrown, after giving up 5 runs Joe should have taken CC out before the 7th inning started.
Agreed. He was left in, but he should not have been left in to pitch to Holliday.

Bag management their by Girardi, and a bad outing for CC.

just got back from picking up the kids from school. this game is too back and forth, yanks will win though .

btw, el capitan is just too clutch
pimp.gif

that's good news about the beer...need it in that summer heat. who am i kidding, need it no matter what the weather is
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

can you order beer if you sit in the bleachers at the new stadium?

laugh.gif
Hell yea I would not have even sat down if I couldn't, would havestood up all day. Those $10 cup are a pretty big size.

what's good with those 22oz, $9 PBR's and old time beers? that's actually not bad at all, relatively speaking
laugh.gif

Nice job guys!

Deadset I'm not sure about all the beers and prices and #@!@ all I know is that the cup was a good size for $10 and after 5 of those I was chilling
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom