Official N.Y. Yankees 2009 SEASON THREAD (103-59) WORLD SERIES CHAMPIONS!

Good game all around. We got a solid start out of Pettitte, and the offense came around early on, which is always key.

pimp.gif

...just keep winning series...

amazing game...i was there...the stadium is ridiculous...as soon as i saw it i was in awe. I walked in and i was giddy jumpin around yelling...it wasfantastic. I took about 150 pictures and videos. Andy pitched well, and Damon's hr was nice...i kept yellling Wind Tunnel anytime the ball was in the air.I hate that %%%...lol...ill try and post some pics later

I was there too..Sitting in the wayyyyyy up there nosebleeds, but it was still a nice view..

Great game tonight, I'm shot.

A.J. Burnett is an interesting cat. He downloaded the WordPower application to his iPhone and is learning words and phrases in Chinese so he can talk to Wang in is native tongue.

Before the game, A.J. was trying out his Chinese on Wang, making the pitcher (and the Taiwanese media) laugh. Trust me when I tell you, Wang needed to laugh. This last week has been trying for him.

Kind of shows you what a good teammate Burnett is, something the Yankees really didn't know too much about before they signed him.

laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Burnett seems to be just as a good guy as Swisher. This team needs this.

Wednesday 4/22: LHP Brett Anderson (0-2, 4.85) vs. LHP CC Sabathia (1-1, 3.57)., 1:05 p.m., YES, WCBS 880, 92.7 WQBU

YANKEES (8-6)
Jeter SS
Damon LF
Teixeira 1B
Posada C
Cano 2B
Swisher RF
Matsui DH
Cabrera CF
Ransom 3B

ATHLETICS (TBA)

Singleton has it right.

Could Kay be anymore of a homer?

good lord, that's not even comparable to the Posada/Crowe HR

Thrilla by Godzilla.
pimp.gif

roll.gif
Yankee Stadium plays the old school Godzilla roar after his HR

fake edit: YES MELKY!!!

[Sterling]MELKY AND MATSUI GO BACK TO BACK AND BELLY TO BELLY![/Sterling]

8b525496b2c9c54889f64140369df30c580982b.gif

Originally Posted by onewearz

a good LF probably catches that ball
smh.gif

Damon drops a ball leading to an error.
smh.gif

And Ransom misplays yet another ball...

And Jeter throws to home where no one was there...

What a comedy of misplays
indifferent.gif

Back
Top Bottom