Official N.Y. Yankees 2009 SEASON THREAD (103-59) WORLD SERIES CHAMPIONS!

^ word pro....yeah 5 big ones in the heat, should be good to go
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

laugh.gif

Where you sitting again in August? Maybe me (and I forget who else is going) can split and get you one
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Proshares

laugh.gif
Where you sitting again in August? Maybe me (and I forget who else is going) can split and get you one
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
section 332b...i'm pretty sure it's like near theLF foul pole, second deck. and i'll be looking for that sign, so y'all better make it nice and big

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
section 332b...i'm pretty sure it's like near the LF foul pole, second deck. and i'll be looking for that sign, so y'all better make it nice and big

laugh.gif
I don't think you'll see us we're in 239 which is one oneside of the sports bar I forget. If we're on the RF side I don't think you'll be seeing any signs.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
section 332b...i'm pretty sure it's like near the LF foul pole, second deck. and i'll be looking for that sign, so y'all better make it nice and big

laugh.gif
I don't think you'll see us we're in 239 which is one one side of the sports bar I forget. If we're on the RF side I don't think you'll be seeing any signs.
239 is the left field...he should be able to see ..
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by jrp44

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
I don't think you'll see us we're in 239 which is one one side of the sports bar I forget. If we're on the RF side I don't think you'll be seeing any signs.
nerd.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by jrp44

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
nerd.gif
pimp.gif

Sweet, now I just gotta remember what this sign was supposed to say
laugh.gif

Yankees got Steven Jackson in the bullpen (no Protege) and I guess Brian Bruney if they really needed another arm. But given how he pitched last night, hewould have to be the very last guy they send out of the pen.

Meanwhile Veras pitching like he did last year.
pimp.gif
His outing today has dropped his ERA from 8.53 to 6.23.

Originally Posted by onewearz

im trying to get his team shirt, cant find it
laugh.gif
If he starts to consistently pitch well, I think they'll wind up making one. For now, I think we (yeah, I would buy one also
laugh.gif
) are out of luck.

Back
Top Bottom