Official N.Y. Yankees 2009 SEASON THREAD (103-59) WORLD SERIES CHAMPIONS!

laugh.gif

yeah jon miller and joe i'm high as a kite morgan suck...much rather listen my local NESN homers do the game

Originally Posted by briannnnn

smh.gif
at the Sunday night game only because I'd have to deal with Joe Morgan spouting his nonsense...he's probably gonna go off on tangents about the 1976 Cincinnati Reds again
What do you mean probably? You know damn well he is going to mention the "Big Red Machine" multiple times throughout the game
eyes.gif
roll.gif

smh.gif
at the Sunday night game only because I'd have to deal with Joe Morgan spouting his nonsense...he's probably gonna go off on tangents about the 1976 Cincinnati Reds again
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

My dude Joe has a way of making sure EVERYTHING relates to the '76 Reds.

"Well you see Jon, Posada and Varitek are great at managing games but Johnny Bench was one of a kind. Back in '76..."

Originally Posted by iLLoQuent aka DSK

smh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

My dude Joe has a way of making sure EVERYTHING relates to the '76 Reds.

"Well you see Jon, Posada and Varitek are great at managing games but Johnny Bench was one of a kind. Back in '76..."
"You see the infamous Green Monster out there in the outfield here at Fenway Park? Back in my playing days with the Reds, if Riverfront had awall even remotely the size, my guess is it would be called "The Big Red Machine". Because you may already know, but back in '76..."

Friday 4/24: RHP Joba Chamberlain (0-0, 5.06) vs. LHP Jon Lester (1-2, 5.50), 7:10 p.m., YES

YANKEES (9-6)
Jeter SS
Damon LF
Teixeira 1B
Posada C
Swisher RF
Cano 2B
Cabrera CF
Molina C
Ransom 3B
Pitching: RHP Joba Chamberlain (0-0, 5.06).

RED SOX (9-6)
Ellsbury CF
Pedroia 2B
Ortiz DH
Youkilis 1B
Drew RF
Bay LF
Lowell 3B
Varitek C
Green SS

Pitching: LHP Jon Lester (1-2, 5.50).

this is awesome, it's beautiful outside, yanks sox, youk and big sloppy terrified to face joba
pimp.gif

my hatred is stewed to a perfection right now and it's only april
laugh.gif

just got this text:

"tomorrow...4 seats, section 98, 8th row, FREE"

pimp.gif

even though i have to miss the nfl draft, this is one thing i def. would miss it for...

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

just got this text:

pimp.gif

even though i have to miss the nfl draft, this is one thing i def. would miss it for...
Damn homie, we goin for the same team but I hate you right now. I wouldnt have been able to text back fast enough. Have fun. Like a said in ourthread (Mostly your thread) my parents got tickets from my mothers boss and they wouldnt let me buy them off them. Im still hoping I get woken up to a callsaying we cant go did you still want to go to the game today. But im not holding my breath.

heading out to the bar to watch the game. is it wrong that i kind of feel bad that i can't sit at home and watch the game and talk smack on NT?
laugh.gif

GO SOX

Originally Posted by AllenIversonFan01

just got this text:

pimp.gif

Damn homie, we goin for the same team but I hate you right now. I wouldnt have been able to text back fast enough. Have fun. Like a said in our thread (Mostly your thread) my parents got tickets from my mothers boss and they wouldnt let me buy them off them. Im still hoping I get woken up to a call saying we cant go did you still want to go to the game today. But im not holding my breath.
yo tomorrow MIGHT be your lucky day. my boy is trying to give the 4th ticket to his gf, if she turns it down, it's yours...i'll PM youonce i know, but i dont wanna get your hopes up. pretend i never mentioned this
laugh.gif
i honestly hope she turns it down, not trying to watch those two neck eachother during the game while im trying to get drunk and watch our boys take care of bidness

heading out to the bar to watch the game. is it wrong that i kind of feel bad that i can't sit at home and watch the game and talk smack on NT?
laugh.gif

GO SOX
Bring a laptop and post on NT from the bar,
roll.gif

Originally Posted by AllenIversonFan01

just got this text:

pimp.gif

Damn homie, we goin for the same team but I hate you right now. I wouldnt have been able to text back fast enough. Have fun. Like a said in our thread (Mostly your thread) my parents got tickets from my mothers boss and they wouldnt let me buy them off them. Im still hoping I get woken up to a call saying we cant go did you still want to go to the game today. But im not holding my breath.
yo tomorrow MIGHT be your lucky day. my boy is trying to give the 4th ticket to his gf, if she turns it down, it's yours...i'll PM you once i know, but i dont wanna get your hopes up. pretend i never mentioned this
laugh.gif
i honestly hope she turns it down, not trying to watch those two neck each other during the game while im trying to get drunk and watch our boys take care of bidness
Keep me updated but Im comin from CT. So yea ill pretend you didnt say that but id have to slip that one by the GF too since we supposed to chill2morrow and I was gonna buy both my parents tix cuz she wanted to go with me. but yea hit me up and ill let you know. It may be a fight with my girl but heyits Sox/Yanks

Yea my bad I aint mean to get your hopes up I didnt look before I posted. ill keep looking

Mods: If I find a link can I post it im not sure on the rules of this to be honest

But just an update EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Back
Top Bottom