Official N.Y. Yankees 2009 SEASON THREAD (103-59) WORLD SERIES CHAMPIONS!

Wow. This is beautiful.

We need to keep this up. My guy Phil.
pimp.gif

We needed an inning like that in the worst way.

I think I am more happy because of the start Phil had
pimp.gif

Okay, hypothetically... Hughes has a few more starts before Wang comes back, and pitches exceptionally well. Do we keep him in the rotation, and move Joba intothe bullpen?

I honestly don't know if I would be objected to that move.

me too mac. Phil was amazing, and we needed that, the runs were big too. Hughes re assured alot of people his ability and Wang better see this and say hey...myjob can be taken easily. Jose Molina grand slam and the entire top 7th was awesome. Melancon is a beast

Okay, hypothetically... Hughes has a few more starts before Wang comes back, and pitches exceptionally well. Do we keep him in the rotation, and move Joba into the bullpen?
If Wang gets it together this is the only logical choice. Joba can be groomed to take over when Mo leaves and for now we can have a Joba to Mo 8thand 9th. If we can score runs, we won't take many L's with that combination.

Adding to the Joba in the 8th statement:

Imagine...Mo 9th...Joba 8th...and Bruney in the 7th if we need him.

Originally Posted by JoRDaN201

Adding to the Joba in the 8th statement:

Imagine...Mo 9th...Joba 8th...and Bruney in the 7th if we need him.

Exactly what we needed all along!!!!

Welp, 100% focus on the Yanks from now until we win the World Series.

%*%*+%% Devils. Seriously if we lose in heartbreaking fashion this year, I'll be convinced God has some kind of vendetta against me.

LOL Nick Swisher on the radio with Suzyn.

"YOU NO BIG PAAAAAAPI!"

roll.gif
this guy is the man.

But a Yankee victory at long last.
pimp.gif

Make that L as big as this %%#*%++ page. I had to go buy a 6 pack to ease the pain.

laugh.gif
nah I just opened up the fridge.

But yea I stick out of the Cowboys posts and @%$! because most of these knuckleheads give the rest of a good ones bad names. Only post when necessary.

Yankees win a game they needed. Offensive breakout, and a great outing (season debut, at that) for Phil Hughes.
pimp.gif

true 3 blue, Singleton and Cone aren't all that bad. Michael Kay is the clown
roll.gif

Originally Posted by true 3 blue

tongue.gif

Brian, I need to be more like you and watch the game on mute with the radio on lol.

Singleton + Cone FTL

How can you hate on Singy? "Sometimes you gotta get up to get down."
laugh.gif

And Cone's swag = 9625936789573857357394

I don't have YES so the radio is my only choice

Back
Top Bottom