Official N.Y. Yankees 2009 SEASON THREAD (103-59) WORLD SERIES CHAMPIONS!

Originally Posted by true 3 blue

the concert was cool...i left right after Lupe cause imo NERD is wack. Lupe was crazy, jumpin all over the stage going insane.
lulz

laugh.gif
that went right over my head. I'm just salty at all of you whogot to go.

this happens every year...

hopefully we can turn it around after the all star break...

u know cc always has slow starts...

come on yanks!

WHOA WHOA WHOA What are you doin givin these guys hope Deadset.

Nah but forreal its looking like things will be back to normal in the AL east by the end of the year and it will Be Us and Ya fightin back and forth for thedivision. Even though I hope we got a 10 game lead on you goin into September so we dont have to worry about that.

laugh.gif

i'm just saying...all these people are OD'ing. and then you have these blue jay fans with visions of grandeur, thinking it's their year. this stuffhappens EVERY year. some third rate team gets off to a hot start, the sox start well, the yanks struggle. by the break, it's the sox and yanks rolling. thesox stumble a bit in june/july. by august, it's a two team race with the rest all but mathematically eliminated. i realize last year was different, butlooks like the rays have their own issues to address.

If you look at the stats, Offensively we are pretty good, I mean Tex is starting out slow, but he still has 10 RBI's so far.

Nady and Swish have stepped up, and on top of it A-Rod isnt in the line-up, I wouldn't be surprised if he had a monster year.

Our pitching has been a joke so far, we blew too many wins already. Boston didnt beat us, we gave those games away.

yanks are lowering the prices of those $ 2500 seat to $ 1200
laugh.gif
big difference
smh.gif

i miss the days of just showing up at the stadium and buying some tix on the spot. good ole days .....

Tuesday 4/28: RHP Phil Hughes (0-0, 0.00) vs. RHP Edwin Jackson (1-1, 2.77), 7:05,YES.

YANKEES (9-10)
Jeter SS
Damon LF
Teixeira 1B
Matsui DH
Cano 2B
Swisher RF
Cabrera CF
Molina C
Pena 3B

Pitching: RHP Phil Hughes (season debut).

TIGERS (11- 8 )
Granderson CF
Polanco 2B
Ordonez RF
Cabrera 1B
Guillen DH
Laird C
Inge 3B
Anderson LF
Everett SS

Pitching: RHP Edwin Jackson (1-1, 2.77).

Originally Posted by onewearz

lets go hughes
pimp.gif
im pumped to see this kid do well ........
I'm stoked to see how Phil does tonight also. It's hard to believe he's been back and forth in the majors a few times already in hiscareer, and he is only 22 years old. Hopefully he can come into form of what has been expected of him all along.

have i mentioned that i cant stand johnny damon ? he cant blow his achilles fast enough ..........

on a side note, these pics made me sad as hell ....
frown.gif

How much longer until it drops?

Hughes is pitching well. Speaking of Hughes, do we still have IPK?

frown.gif

- I heard not until much later this year.
- Yeah, we have Kennedy still. He's in Triple A.

Originally Posted by bkmac

frown.gif

- I heard not until much later this year.
- Yeah, we have Kennedy still. He's in Triple A.

Better still have him. My favorite no name Yankee
pimp.gif

I can't even watch the game, this Devils game has me at the edge of my seat getting all emotional and !+%!.

Back
Top Bottom