Official N.Y. Yankees 2009 SEASON THREAD (103-59) WORLD SERIES CHAMPIONS!

another game tonite...Pettitte on the hill...i see another W for us.

Andy has been sharp, lets continue to build on the win streak.

I want to see Tex have a break out game 4-4 HR 3 RBI etc.

Cano and Melky better keep it up! both have been killing it

I want to see Teix break his ankle tripping over a large stack of $1 bills.
mad.gif
Like that little, freaky GEICO money thingie that stares at people. Thatlittle dude can be on the basepath, ready to injure Mark's sorry self.

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

I want to see Teix break his ankle tripping over a large stack of $1 bills.
mad.gif
Like that little, freaky GEICO money thingie that stares at people. That little dude can be on the basepath, ready to injure Mark's sorry self.

laugh.gif

saltFairy.jpg

Originally Posted by Tuff G0ng

I think it's safe to say that the trouble with RISP has been gotten rid of.
pimp.gif

Teix is killing me, though.
grin.gif
We are on a nice streak and all but this RISP hitting has been a problem since last year. It isn't going to disappear over a few games. If Ican see the Yankees produce consistently like they should be doing, then the problem would be gone.

We are on a nice streak and all but this RISP hitting has been a problem since last year. It isn't going to disappear over a few games.
I know, I was actually just talking about for the time being since the offense decided to show up in big fashion to end the 4-game slide.

The problem goes back further than just last year, it's been our downfall when we were in the playoffs, too.

Imagine how good Tex will do when he has A.Rod in the line up...

Him hitting .200 means nothing its crazy how little he's getting pitched to & pitched around of..

Originally Posted by bobby1109

Why haven't they brought the tarp out yet?

Was raining pretty hard buring the inning.
Man, NYC got heavy rain predicted for like the next 4 or 5 days or so. They'll try to squeeze in as many games as they possibly can to avoidscheduling nightmares down the road.

Ayo, t3b... what kicks are releasing tomorrow? I seen dudes lined up since earlier in the week at Footaction.I'm off my grind.
tired.gif

Back
Top Bottom