Official N.Y. Yankees 2009 SEASON THREAD (103-59) WORLD SERIES CHAMPIONS!

indifferent.gif

THAT FEELING U GET WHEN U SEE THE BALL GO THRU THE MIDDLE AND THE WINNING RUN SCORES...MAN THATS PURE EUPHORIA...ME AND MY BRO BOTH YELLED LOUD AND HIGHFIVED....MAN WHAT A FEELING

Damn!!!!!!! I love your offense this year! Our relief really needs work though. It's almost automatic that a run or two or three will be scored when we putin Veras and co.

laugh.gif
Sterling pouring salt over the still-wounded hearts of Devils fans by making reference to how the Devils lost that heart-breaker to the Hurricanes
grin.gif

[table][tr][td]MAY[/td] [td]OPPONENT[/td] [td]TIME (ET)[/td] [td]NYY PITCHER[/td] [td]OPP. PITCHER[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Sat, May 2[/td] [td]LA Angels[/td] [td]1:05 PM[/td] [td]Sabathia (1-2)[/td] [td]Palmer (1-0)[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Sun, May 3[/td] [td]LA Angels[/td] [td]1:05 PM[/td] [td]Hughes (1-0)[/td] [td]Saunders (3-1)[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Mon, May 4[/td] [td]Boston[/td] [td]7:05 PM[/td] [td]Chamberlain (1-0)[/td] [td]Lester (1-2)[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Tue, May 5[/td] [td]Boston[/td] [td]7:05 PM[/td] [td]Burnett (2-0)[/td] [td]Beckett (2-2)[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Wed, May 6[/td] [td]Tampa Bay[/td] [td]7:05 PM[/td] [td]Pettitte (2-1)[/td] [td]Sonnanstine (1-3)[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Thu, May 7[/td] [td]Tampa Bay[/td] [td]7:05 PM[/td] [td]Sabathia (1-2)[/td] [td]Niemann (2-2)[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][/table]

I hope we sweep the halos coz some big games are coming up. Rays are killing Boston so that helps us in the standings.

Originally Posted by TBONE95860

[table][tr][td]MAY[/td] [td]OPPONENT[/td] [td]TIME (ET)[/td] [td]NYY PITCHER[/td] [td]OPP. PITCHER[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td][/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Thu, May 7[/td] [td]Tampa Bay[/td] [td]7:05 PM[/td] [td]Sabathia (1-2)[/td] [td]Niemann (2-2)[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][/table]

I got tickets to this game.
pimp.gif

onewearz:
im so amped right now, we own the angels again !!!!!!
Again? We've had y'all's number so many times the last few years, it's only right that we let you steal one every now and then.
laugh.gif

Can't believe we didn't close the deal tonight. Now the best we can do is tie the series by winning the next 2, but that probably won't happen,either.

Losing to inferior teams is unacceptable!!!

(Yes, I know you guys have a better record. You're still inferior. Shut your face.
tongue.gif
)

Back
Top Bottom