Official N.Y. Yankees 2009 SEASON THREAD (103-59) WORLD SERIES CHAMPIONS!

Originally Posted by briannnnn

laugh.gif
Sterling pouring salt over the still-wounded hearts of Devils fans by making reference to how the Devils lost that heart-breaker to the Hurricanes
grin.gif

I was livid when I heard him say that
laugh.gif

Doing dishes during games FTL.

^ I bet all the money in the world* that won't happen.

* When I say ' the world', I mean 'The world that exists in my mind.' And in that world, there is no money; people pay for things with goodthoughts and compliments.
laugh.gif

How's Angel Stadium compared to Dodger Stadium?

I'll be in LA this summer.

Is it still rat-infested?
laugh.gif

Dunkaroos:
Angels go hard on us,

Bend over for the Red Sox
It's... it's true. The part that's tough to swallow is that the second part is definitely more true than the first part.
mad.gif

And Angels' Stadium is AWESOME!!! It's... you know we (the Angels) aren't really in L.A., right?
nerd.gif

I would definitely say that you might feel more 'at home' going to a Dodger game, though; they're more a-hole-%$@. You'll just get a hard timebeing a Yankee fan at Angels' Stadium; you'll get your Yankee jersey soaked with beer and possibly ripped off your back in the Dodger's ballpark,just like you've probably done to a few people in that 300-year-old former home of the evil empire.
tongue.gif

So it will depend on your comfort level. If I had a friend that was kind of abrasive and was going to be decked out in Yankee gear during a trip to SoCal andhe was asking me which stadium to hit up, I'd tell him Angel's Stadium.

It's really not that bad at Dodgers' stadium. I'm just exaggerating things to gas Angels' Stadium.
laugh.gif

No, but seriously... buy a gun if you're going to Dodgers' stadium in Yankee gear.
nerd.gif
embarassed.gif

So, I was at a friends house tonight. I kept flipping the game on and off, saw we were winning 4-0, then I saw were losing 8-4. I saw the entire bottom of the9th, I was so %%%$@$@ pumped, screaming in my friends house like I was the only one there (technically, I was the only Yankee fan there...)
pimp.gif

I hate you Jose Veras.

Originally Posted by SHUGES

Ayo, t3b... what kicks are releasing tomorrow? I seen dudes lined up since earlier in the week at Footaction. I'm off my grind.
tired.gif

I have no idea, I fell back on kicks dramatically in the last yr or so but I'm assuming its some hyped up Jordans (no surprise). Just checked the JB/Retroforums, didn't see anything about tomorrow (today) so I'm still in the dark
grin.gif

Originally Posted by onewearz

i just high fived a random stranger
roll.gif

dude was terrified he had no idea what was goin on
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
What the hell is wrong with you? Its just a reg season game. Mind you I fell asleep when wewere up 4-0 so I missed the blown lead/rally. But come on dog
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

onewearz:
im so amped right now, we own the angels again !!!!!!
Again? We've had y'all's number so many times the last few years, it's only right that we let you steal one every now and then.
laugh.gif

Can't believe we didn't close the deal tonight. Now the best we can do is tie the series by winning the next 2, but that probably won't happen, either.

Losing to inferior teams is unacceptable!!!

(Yes, I know you guys have a better record. You're still inferior. Shut your face.
tongue.gif
)

Silence
mad.gif

Seriously though, what's going on with Tex and also CC? I think it's all in their heads but damn come on pick it up.

Tex always is slow, I was just hopeing maybe this year he would start a little better...

A few minutes late, but here are the lineups.

5/2

YANKEES (13-10)
Jeter SS
Damon LF
Teixeira 1B
Matsui DH
Cano 2B
Cabrera RF
Molina C
Pena 3B
Gardner CF
Pitching: LHP CC Sabathia (1-2, 4.73).

ANGELS (9-13)
Figgins DH
Matthews RF
Kendrick 2B
Hunter CF
Napoli C
Morales 1B
Rivera LF
Wood 3B
Aybar SS
Pitching: RHP Matt Palmer (1-0, 6.00).

2 K's for C.C. early on. Nice.

Just looking at that section behind home plate
smh.gif

Slashing those prices in half was just laughable. More needs to be done.

Originally Posted by Dunkaroos

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

No, but seriously... buy a gun if you're going to Dodgers' stadium in Yankee gear.
How about a Joe Torre Yankees t-shirt?

laugh.gif

If it ain't L.A homie, you'd probably get harassed, especially if you're attending a weekend game.

That's just a heads up.

Back
Top Bottom