Official N.Y. Yankees 2009 SEASON THREAD (103-59) WORLD SERIES CHAMPIONS!

AIF and JD...you guys watching on NESN? who the hell are these two db's doing the game with don o.? they're HORRIBLE. what's remy's deal? hesick or something?

If/when Tex gets going.......

And A-Rod BACK.....

Those will be some
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
days

DS i was thinkin the same thing bout the announcers. I noticed it in the Tampa series and its carried into this series. its 2 goons and Don is there but hestakin a back seat. They suck pretty bad and there is no chemistry between any of them.

And Lol at Tex hittin Arod homers (solo shots, when your down 3 or 4) although the way hes hitting im sure anything is welcome. just like if Ortiz decided togo deep 2nite i wouldnt complain either.

i commend Tito for bringing in Paps in the 8th....not enough managers have the balls to do that....I would do the same thing...treat it like september...everyout is important let your best guy do it

Originally Posted by venom lyrix

i commend Tito for bringing in Paps in the 8th....not enough managers have the balls to do that....I would do the same thing...treat it like september...every out is important let your best guy do it
i have mixed feelings about it. theres been talk about papelbon having some sort of injury issue, but i mean thats tough to believe if hes beingbrought in during the 8th

i commend Tito for bringing in Paps in the 8th....not enough managers have the balls to do that....I would do the same thing...treat it like september...every out is important let your best guy do it
vs the bottom of the order though?? (essentially... Matsui.... who granted has been hot.... but then Melky & Molina, theyaren't scaring anyone)
I say no... but it worked out

see....3+ out save for your closer is a bad idea...especially when he's had issues all year

2nd to last pitch was a ball. But I'm not gonna stress it.

Ugh. The papers tomorrow-- I won't be looking forward to em.

and now we gottta try and hit Beckett.....ugh
judging by his first outing against y'all...that shouldn't be an issue
laugh.gif

man that tense at the end. papelbon has been making it interesting this year. not a good sign. no more 4 and 5 out saves.

question for those who have been to the new stadium...what do they show on the big screen pre-pitch? i noticed swish looking up there everytime while pap andtek went thru signs, just wondering if they show the YES coverage or whatever up there. but then cano wouldn't look up there. so im just wondering what hewas looking at?

and im not trying to accuse swish of anything or whatever, just wondering what the hell was so interesting up there, maybe a chick with a wet t shirt orsomething
laugh.gif

^ It's just a big old picture of the batter's face. Probably freaked Swish out because that %$#% is gigantic.

And I'm glad to see I'm not the only one hitting the post limit
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom