Official N.Y. Yankees 2009 SEASON THREAD (103-59) WORLD SERIES CHAMPIONS!

Those damn Angels. I don't know if I feel more
frown.gif
mad.gif
ohwell.gif
, or
tired.gif

Yo what's up Yankee NT family...

I'm done posting on NT... more negative comes of this place rather then positive.... and too much time is wasted on NT, so I'm hanging it up.
Done with college & have to study for the LSAT all summer & actually worry about the real world now.

It's been fun.
No hard feelings for anyone (even you True 3 Blue... Joba's a starter btw
wink.gif
)

I'll keep loving the Yanks for forever, yall do the same!

If the Yankees make the playoffs (which they damn well better!) I'll probably/hopefully be flying out from Seattle to go to games.
Hopefully this is finally the year.

We need another one!

Anyway, peace out!

And last but not least LETS GO YANKEES!!!!

PS: You can hit me with a PM if you want to keep in touch or ever want to say what's up

tbone...you serious man? good luck with the lsat and law school and all. but i'm not gonna wish your team good luck
laugh.gif

p.s. he'll be back...

you'll be back..

they all come back.. but not for nothing son.. good luck do ya thing..

NT WHATS GOOD WITH SOME BLEACHER TICKETS SECTION 202/203 ANYTIME SOON... NT SUMMIT YA HEARD,,,
We flopped on that $@*@ hardbody..

Do those have the MLB logo on the back?

I got a rotation of three Yankee fitteds as is...grey underbrim, black underbrim (hat from last year--doesn't have the big Inaugural Season logo), and aslightly-more dirty black underbrim that I wear in the rain or for softball or for whatever

0d26d0628ef4d6706281226b7087fe90-getty-85130622sd021_new_york_yank.jpg

b333fa15ae9edf269d88f5d7a346b29e-getty-85130622sd022_new_york_yank.jpg

Hope Hinske can keep hitting HRs.
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
He hits two on Saturday and A-Rod hits two and the Yankees still couldn't win.

What the hell can the Yankees do to muster a win?

I hate the angels with a passion... I would give all my kicks away if somehow c.c can miraculously no-hit these guys today
laugh.gif

We ran into a really tough Angels team this series (for what seems like the 4375483 time in the last 3-4 years), they've been playing some great ball forabout the past month. Still, there's no excuse for the way that we have imploded the past 2 days
sick.gif

I love Andy to death, and I believe I already mentioned this earlier in the thread, but every start he makes he just shows more and more signs that he's atthe end of the rope. I hope he proves me wrong and puts a good second half together.
For the seventh time in the Angels' last eight games, they fell behind by at least 4 runs. And for the fourth time, they won ... The Angels now have 26 comeback wins this year, one more than the Yankees.
smh.gif
Hopefully C.C. can give us a gem today to avoid the sweep, Lord knows Girardi's ******ed $#@ will probably have him on a 175 pitch count.

Andy pettite is not a number 3 starter anyomore.. we need to make a deal for a starter fast... and u know who I want

At least with the All Star Break coming, the Yankees won't lose to the Angels...

-_-

BTW Sergio Meat-tray starting for Scranton today...has looked very solid. He's getting a lot of ground ball outs as his sinker is working well.

He might get called up to make a start...or the Yankees could take a chance on Ivan (Super)Nova...

Back
Top Bottom