Official N.Y. Yankees 2009 SEASON THREAD (103-59) WORLD SERIES CHAMPIONS!

Originally Posted by true 3 blue

I'm about to quote the living *%*% out of this thread for all the foolery posted in the beginning.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

T3B.....Thnks for your help all season for helping me keep these guys from offing themselves....They should appreciate that they are alive because of us
roll.gif
roll.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I'm not going to lie. I picked the Rays and the Red Sox to come out of the AL East. Nothing against the Yanks,just thought they were going to fall apart. In the end it was the Rays that fell apart and the Yankees surged once ARod came back.

That being said, Congratulations to the Yankees.

Thanks for beating the Phillies
smokin.gif
, wish we could've done it
ohwell.gif

[Ric Flair] WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO [/Flair]

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

CHAMPIONSHIP COMES BACK HOME.
pimp.gif

TRUE LET ME KNOW IF YOU SEE THAT GREY UNDERBRIM FITTED G. GOTTA GO COP THE WS VERSION ASAP...

I'm about to quote the living *%*% out of this thread for all the foolery posted in the beginning.
laugh.gif

JOBA is a starting pitcher. The Yankee Management agrees with me so I'm right and you're wrong. Everyone can shut the hell up.

nerd.gif

laugh.gif

Wherever he's at tho'...hope he's having a good time.
grin.gif

I am salty, not at real Yankees fans, but about people that are bandwagon fans here in INDIANA. My roommate wears Reds gear all year and then they geteliminated and he becomes a Yankees superfan. How the hell can you be a fan of any other team and like the Yankees? Everybody needs a villain, but seriously,if you like any other baseball team, the Yankees are your second most hated team after your biggest rival. and how can any human being in general like AlexRodriguez?

Any other team I would say congrats, but really, how hard is it to go sign the 3 biggest FAs and not win?

But still congrats to real Yankees fans, the best team won.

Originally Posted by iLLcognito

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

TRUE LET ME KNOW IF YOU SEE THAT GREY UNDERBRIM FITTED G. GOTTA GO COP THE WS VERSION ASAP...

laugh.gif

JOBA is a starting pitcher. The Yankee Management agrees with me so I'm right and you're wrong. Everyone can shut the hell up.

nerd.gif

laugh.gif

grin.gif
If tbone ever posts again, it'll be around this time.

I'll try tomorrow at 2 different locations that I was put on to. At this point the Grey underbrims are extinct
ohwell.gif
tired.gif
3/4th right?

I know one Yankee fan who isn't sorry, LOL

I'll never forget that piece of trash Carl Everett ruining Moose's chance at a perfect game.
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by iLLcognito

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

laugh.gif

nerd.gif

laugh.gif

grin.gif
If tbone ever posts again, it'll be around this time.

I'll try tomorrow at 2 different locations that I was put on to. At this point the Grey underbrims are extinct
ohwell.gif
tired.gif
3/4th right?
Yessir.

I slept on coppin' one earlier.
smh.gif

All my grey brims are rocked to the death

I need to reup on a few inaugural seasons before its too late...have a feeling they will be $$$ someday

Back
Top Bottom