Official N.Y. Yankees 2011 SEASON THREAD y-(97-65) Vol. We'll be in the Off-season thread =/

My thread title ploy worked? 
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
But for real, glad to see familiar faces back in this thread.

Garcia in the bullpen can't be all that bad of an option.

More then likely tats where he will end up. But that #5 spot is bound to alternate a lot.. our bullpen does pook awesome this year.. but we will have to dominate the way the Yankees do.. score a lot of runs.
laugh.gif

More then likely tats where he will end up. But that #5 spot is bound to alternate a lot.. our bullpen does pook awesome this year.. but we will have to dominate the way the Yankees do.. score a lot of runs.
laugh.gif

More then likely thats where he will end up. But that #5 spot is bound to alternate a lot.. our bullpen does pook awesome this year.. but we will have to dominate the way the Yankees do.. score a lot of runs.
laugh.gif

More then likely thats where he will end up. But that #5 spot is bound to alternate a lot.. our bullpen does pook awesome this year.. but we will have to dominate the way the Yankees do.. score a lot of runs.
laugh.gif

I've been here, but no one was posting anything so I was like F it 
laugh.gif

About to cop MLB Extra Innings sometime this week so I can watch all of the games....I fell for MLB.TV twice and both times the video clarity was trash so I'm just ordering MLB Extra Innings with Time Warner...

Toine I copped The Show
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I've been here, but no one was posting anything so I was like F it 
laugh.gif

About to cop MLB Extra Innings sometime this week so I can watch all of the games....I fell for MLB.TV twice and both times the video clarity was trash so I'm just ordering MLB Extra Innings with Time Warner...

Toine I copped The Show
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Honest opinion.. I been out of the baseball gaming loop since MVP baseball 2005 with Manny on the front.. which is better, the show or 2k? I'm gonna buy one of them.

Honest opinion.. I been out of the baseball gaming loop since MVP baseball 2005 with Manny on the front.. which is better, the show or 2k? I'm gonna buy one of them.

Originally Posted by sircharles2ol3

The Show by far. 2K baseball
sick.gif
, haven't bought it in years. I wish I had a PS3 for that reason.

The Show by far. 2K baseball
sick.gif
, haven't bought it in years. I wish I had a PS3 for that reason.

the show by far. 2k is just bad, from the controllers to graphics

toine i picked up the show 11 started a season with the yanks, 3 games in and cano got injured, 60 day dl, restarted the season
laugh.gif

toine i picked up the show 11 started a season with the yanks, 3 games in and cano got injured, 60 day dl, restarted the season
laugh.gif

^^ No lie, I cringed when I read that and then said to myself "Please don't let this happen during the regular season!"
laugh.gif
roll.gif

^^ No lie, I cringed when I read that and then said to myself "Please don't let this happen during the regular season!"
laugh.gif
roll.gif

I don't post here cause generally NT S&T doesn't know *$$@ about baseball so I defer to the Yankee forum I post on.

I don't post here cause generally NT S&T doesn't know *$$@ about baseball so I defer to the Yankee forum I post on.

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

laugh.gif

Ouch.
laugh.gif

How are you liking the new analog controls?

To me analog pitching is
pimp.gif

Analog hitting is
eyes.gif

mad.gif

grin.gif

indifferent.gif

frown.gif

laugh.gif

Ouch.
laugh.gif

To me analog pitching is
pimp.gif

Analog hitting is
eyes.gif

mad.gif

grin.gif

indifferent.gif

frown.gif

Originally Posted by gregzzy23

oh, didn't know we had a mlb analyst here on nt

maybe u can teach us all about baseball

Originally Posted by toine2983

laugh.gif

Ouch.
laugh.gif

To me analog pitching is
pimp.gif

Analog hitting is
eyes.gif

mad.gif

grin.gif

indifferent.gif

frown.gif

i like the analog hitting, makes the gsmes more challenging and closer

Originally Posted by toine2983

laugh.gif

Ouch.
laugh.gif

To me analog pitching is
pimp.gif

Analog hitting is
eyes.gif

mad.gif

grin.gif

indifferent.gif

frown.gif

i like the analog hitting, makes the gsmes more challenging and closer

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

but
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
@ gregzzy23....FOH with that BS

The Yankee thread has regulars here for years, none of us are too asinine with our comments...please feel free to not come in this thread again.
grin.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

but
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
@ gregzzy23....FOH with that BS

The Yankee thread has regulars here for years, none of us are too asinine with our comments...please feel free to not come in this thread again.
grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom