Official N.Y. Yankees 2011 SEASON THREAD y-(97-65) Vol. We'll be in the Off-season thread =/

cano is now the best player on this team
pimp.gif

I understand your bullpen is a little tired but I have no idea why first you trot out Scott *+%%@#% Proctor against Baltimore and then Aaron Laffey tonight it games we cannot afford to be losing.

I understand your bullpen is a little tired but I have no idea why first you trot out Scott *+%%@#% Proctor against Baltimore and then Aaron Laffey tonight it games we cannot afford to be losing.

can't ask for more out of Colon...he was spot on, Weaver just had it rolling.

SMH...hopefully this gives Colon a boost for the stretch run

can't ask for more out of Colon...he was spot on, Weaver just had it rolling.

SMH...hopefully this gives Colon a boost for the stretch run

Angel fan here and no im not trying to rub it in.. just talk some baseball....... Colon is sure having a flashback type of season for you guys.. I wanted to give him one more try before we let him go but he stayed getting injured.

Angel fan here and no im not trying to rub it in.. just talk some baseball....... Colon is sure having a flashback type of season for you guys.. I wanted to give him one more try before we let him go but he stayed getting injured.

Bullpen blew it three days in a row. Maybe they are fatigue a lot of close games lately. 
Can't believe that Mo is 2 saves away from 600.
pimp.gif

Bullpen blew it three days in a row. Maybe they are fatigue a lot of close games lately. 
Can't believe that Mo is 2 saves away from 600.
pimp.gif

I came in here to say 2 things:

1) Is it true that Colon is gay?

and

2) IP-@$%**#+-K. Where did THAT come from?!

I came in here to say 2 things:

1) Is it true that Colon is gay?

and

2) IP-@$%**#+-K. Where did THAT come from?!

Originally Posted by Proshares

You right though. It just pisses me off when we lose at home to Baltimore, then go to Baltimore and lose the lead which we eventually lost the game and lost to the Angels when we had a chance to win. The worst part is we still have a 2-1/2 game lead on Boston and we could have blown it wide open with a 4-1/2 or 5-1/2 lead on them. BTW, watch out for Tampa Bay, they are quietly creeping on us.

Originally Posted by Proshares

You right though. It just pisses me off when we lose at home to Baltimore, then go to Baltimore and lose the lead which we eventually lost the game and lost to the Angels when we had a chance to win. The worst part is we still have a 2-1/2 game lead on Boston and we could have blown it wide open with a 4-1/2 or 5-1/2 lead on them. BTW, watch out for Tampa Bay, they are quietly creeping on us.

Back
Top Bottom