Official N.Y. Yankees 2011 SEASON THREAD y-(97-65) Vol. We'll be in the Off-season thread =/

Good game, happy we win this one. Disgusted with the last four L's we took and the Giants L. Needed this win

Good game, happy we win this one. Disgusted with the last four L's we took and the Giants L. Needed this win

I'm shocked Romine got the call up....I've been in the football bubble...so when I skimmed across the Yankee lineup n saw Romine i said WOAAAAH

I'm shocked Romine got the call up....I've been in the football bubble...so when I skimmed across the Yankee lineup n saw Romine i said WOAAAAH

we up against future yankee king felix tonight.

in the last 6 games against us, he's 5 - 0 with a 1.89 era

we up against future yankee king felix tonight.

in the last 6 games against us, he's 5 - 0 with a 1.89 era

Jeter with the  RBI
pimp.gif

EDIT:

Wait, Romine?  Why don't they just let Posada play?  Girardi needs to stop bringing up these scrubs, especially in September
30t6p3b.gif

Jeter with the  RBI
pimp.gif

EDIT:

Wait, Romine?  Why don't they just let Posada play?  Girardi needs to stop bringing up these scrubs, especially in September
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Degenerate423

30t6p3b.gif
Scrub? I'm pretty sure he's rated even higher than Montero, as far as catching ability goes. He's younger too.

Teix' with the bomb, 2-1 Yankees lead.

30t6p3b.gif
Scrub? I'm pretty sure he's rated even higher than Montero, as far as catching ability goes. He's younger too.

Originally Posted by bkmac

30t6p3b.gif

Sorry, didn't know being rated higher than Montero actually meant something in the MLB.  Come on, this is September, not the time to be bringing up players, especially when the Red Sox are right in the chase.

Originally Posted by Proshares

Because Posada has been hitting so well this year
laugh.gif

He's barely played, and not getting consistent PT at that.  He's more familiar with the pitchers and won't need Russell Martin teaching him how to use his body to block pitches before the game.

Originally Posted by bkmac

30t6p3b.gif

Sorry, didn't know being rated higher than Montero actually meant something in the MLB.  Come on, this is September, not the time to be bringing up players, especially when the Red Sox are right in the chase.

Originally Posted by Proshares

Because Posada has been hitting so well this year
laugh.gif

He's barely played, and not getting consistent PT at that.  He's more familiar with the pitchers and won't need Russell Martin teaching him how to use his body to block pitches before the game.

Back
Top Bottom