Official N.Y. Yankees 2011 SEASON THREAD y-(97-65) Vol. We'll be in the Off-season thread =/

word is, boston is trying to acquire bruce chen

yea, leave it on bruce chens hands to get u guys in the playoffs
laugh.gif

word is, boston is trying to acquire bruce chen

yea, leave it on bruce chens hands to get u guys in the playoffs
laugh.gif

Yea more than likely Detroit. But if they win tonight and Texas loses, they win the tiebreaker I believe and Texas comes here Friday night. Any word on what time the game is on Saturday? Hoping it's a night game as well.

Yea more than likely Detroit. But if they win tonight and Texas loses, they win the tiebreaker I believe and Texas comes here Friday night. Any word on what time the game is on Saturday? Hoping it's a night game as well.

I was offered tickets to Fridays game, but can't make it because I am taking the wife to wine & food festival event. Moral of the story? don't get married.

I was offered tickets to Fridays game, but can't make it because I am taking the wife to wine & food festival event. Moral of the story? don't get married.

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

MARK TEXIERA
pimp.gif

sick.gif
but so
pimp.gif
roll.gif
My my how the mighty have fallen. I love how you were the first post in this thread when I started it up in the beginning of the season.

I've come to terms with as much as I'd love to see Boston not make the postseason, I rather them than the Rays because the Rays >. Whether the Tigers/Rangers beat them or not in the ALDS, that's one thing, but I rather see the Red Sox in the ALCS again because as of right now, their pitching sucks, point blank, offense too. And besides, Boston might not even fair well in the ALDS, so it's all a moot point.

When it really comes down to it, Yankees >
grin.gif
, so IDGAF who makes it in the Wild Card spot.

Betances starting tonight
pimp.gif
, my friends who were on our H.S. baseball team beat him once or twice at Grand Street. They raved about his stuff though.

MARK TEXIERA
pimp.gif

sick.gif
but so
pimp.gif
roll.gif
My my how the mighty have fallen. I love how you were the first post in this thread when I started it up in the beginning of the season.

I've come to terms with as much as I'd love to see Boston not make the postseason, I rather them than the Rays because the Rays >. Whether the Tigers/Rangers beat them or not in the ALDS, that's one thing, but I rather see the Red Sox in the ALCS again because as of right now, their pitching sucks, point blank, offense too. And besides, Boston might not even fair well in the ALDS, so it's all a moot point.

When it really comes down to it, Yankees >
grin.gif
, so IDGAF who makes it in the Wild Card spot.

Betances starting tonight
pimp.gif
, my friends who were on our H.S. baseball team beat him once or twice at Grand Street. They raved about his stuff though.

Originally Posted by bkmac

MARK TEXIERA
pimp.gif

sick.gif
but so
pimp.gif
roll.gif
between this fruitcake avy and the quoted post above...it's clear just how bad things are
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by bkmac

MARK TEXIERA
pimp.gif

sick.gif
but so
pimp.gif
roll.gif
between this fruitcake avy and the quoted post above...it's clear just how bad things are
laugh.gif

I understand the argument behind wanting the Red Sox to get in instead of the Rays but it really undermines the depth of the hatred most Yanks fans have for the Red Sox. Be clear, every year the number one goal is to win the world series. However, 1A is stop the Red Sox. If the Rays get in and we lose to them, you chalk it up. At least we'll be able to rejoice in the fail of epic proportions that is the Red Sox season.

I understand the argument behind wanting the Red Sox to get in instead of the Rays but it really undermines the depth of the hatred most Yanks fans have for the Red Sox. Be clear, every year the number one goal is to win the world series. However, 1A is stop the Red Sox. If the Rays get in and we lose to them, you chalk it up. At least we'll be able to rejoice in the fail of epic proportions that is the Red Sox season.

I'd rather beat Boston than have them fall flat TBH.

Besides, we're all rejoicing that we may see the Rays did any of you read the article I posted a page ago?
laugh.gif
Rays are still a scary team to face. But, I do feel that if the Sox make it they'll catch fire.

Tex, again
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom