Official N.Y. Yankees 2011 SEASON THREAD y-(97-65) Vol. We'll be in the Off-season thread =/

I'd rather beat Boston than have them fall flat TBH.

Besides, we're all rejoicing that we may see the Rays did any of you read the article I posted a page ago?
laugh.gif
Rays are still a scary team to face. But, I do feel that if the Sox make it they'll catch fire.

Tex, again
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Proshares

Besides, we're all rejoicing that we may see the Rays did any of you read the article I posted a page ago?
laugh.gif
Rays are still a scary team to face. But, I do feel that if the Sox make it they'll catch fire.

Tex, again
pimp.gif
I repeat: 1A) Win World Series 1B) Stop the Red Sux!!!
I hate these dudes with every fiber of my being 
mad.gif
grin.gif

laugh.gif

Tex, again
pimp.gif
I repeat: 1A) Win World Series 1B) Stop the Red Sux!!!
I hate these dudes with every fiber of my being 
mad.gif
grin.gif

Oh, I agree and feel the same way bud. I'd just get more satisfaction going through Boston to a ring than going through Tampa Bay. It would be too sweet to beat Texas, beat Boston and then Philly and celebrate. I wouldn't need to see another WS win.

For a year or so.

Oh, I agree and feel the same way bud. I'd just get more satisfaction going through Boston to a ring than going through Tampa Bay. It would be too sweet to beat Texas, beat Boston and then Philly and celebrate. I wouldn't need to see another WS win.

For a year or so.

boston owes us a " LETS GO YANKEES " chant if they pop champagne tonight ......

love the way this team is playing right now, pitching or not i'm pretty dam confident ......

love the way this team is playing right now, pitching or not i'm pretty dam confident ......

We've CRUSHED TB all season, I'd rather face them.

Our record this year against Boston is pathetic, last Friday was the first time we beat the Sox at home this year.......who would you rather face?

We've CRUSHED TB all season, I'd rather face them.

Our record this year against Boston is pathetic, last Friday was the first time we beat the Sox at home this year.......who would you rather face?

Originally Posted by onewearz

my man...if we "clinch" a playoff spot (limp our sorry @#!$! into the playoffs)...there better be NO champagne being popped in that locker room
laugh.gif

my man...if we "clinch" a playoff spot (limp our sorry @#!$! into the playoffs)...there better be NO champagne being popped in that locker room
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

laugh.gif
But you already know Papelbum is looking forward to drunken Irish Jiggin himself to Detroit/Texas
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

laugh.gif
But you already know Papelbum is looking forward to drunken Irish Jiggin himself to Detroit/Texas
30t6p3b.gif

For a year or so.
And I feel you my brother. I take it you're an optimist? Me, I'm a realist. We haven't played very well against Boston this year. How does that saying go? Poke the bull and sometimes you get the horns. I'd love to route Boston on the way to a potential championship but really why send our blood pressure through the roof unnecessarily? Lol. And do we really want to chance these dudes winning a third championship in the last 10 years? Naaah. Let them stew at home while watching us for the next few weeks. Best case scenario the Rays and Sux end up tied and beat each other into oblivion in a one game playoff with the Rays prevailing.

For a year or so.
And I feel you my brother. I take it you're an optimist? Me, I'm a realist. We haven't played very well against Boston this year. How does that saying go? Poke the bull and sometimes you get the horns. I'd love to route Boston on the way to a potential championship but really why send our blood pressure through the roof unnecessarily? Lol. And do we really want to chance these dudes winning a third championship in the last 10 years? Naaah. Let them stew at home while watching us for the next few weeks. Best case scenario the Rays and Sux end up tied and beat each other into oblivion in a one game playoff with the Rays prevailing.

Back
Top Bottom