Official N.Y. Yankees 2011 SEASON THREAD y-(97-65) Vol. We'll be in the Off-season thread =/

Originally Posted by roboski

I think Andruw needs to permanently replace Gardners *** AS THE EVERYDAY STARTER in LF.

!+!!*.
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Anyone in our league need a bat or 2 hit me up...

I need pitching...

Robbie Cano's Gold

Missed the damn draft :/

Anyone in our league need a bat or 2 hit me up...

I need pitching...

Robbie Cano's Gold

Missed the damn draft :/

LOL wth

Anyone getting THIS excited over Andruw Jones's first start in game 5 of 162 in the season...chill.

Once 30-40 games have been played, that's when we should all make our opinions and judgments about the players.

LOL wth

Anyone getting THIS excited over Andruw Jones's first start in game 5 of 162 in the season...chill.

Once 30-40 games have been played, that's when we should all make our opinions and judgments about the players.

30t6p3b.gif
at Girardi for putting in Soriano. He has no business being in this game, and he walks Mauer and it's 4-1, bases still loaded.

Edit: Who deserves the
indifferent.gif
more? Girardi, Soriano, or Roberstson? (I'll give Swisher the benefit of the doubt).

30t6p3b.gif
at Girardi for putting in Soriano. He has no business being in this game, and he walks Mauer and it's 4-1, bases still loaded.

Edit: Who deserves the
indifferent.gif
more? Girardi, Soriano, or Roberstson? (I'll give Swisher the benefit of the doubt).

awful...gotta feel for CC who threw a great game.

Anyone think Girardi should have went with Logan or Robertson to start the inning and not Soriano, it was 4-0.

awful...gotta feel for CC who threw a great game.

Anyone think Girardi should have went with Logan or Robertson to start the inning and not Soriano, it was 4-0.

Back
Top Bottom