Official N.Y. Yankees 2011 SEASON THREAD y-(97-65) Vol. We'll be in the Off-season thread =/

A record of 3-2 looks a lot uglier than 4-1. Bullpen tonight
30t6p3b.gif

I can't tell ya guys how great it is having Joe Nathan back. Yeah, Jon Rauch and Matt Capps held the fort up last season, but just picture losing Mariano Rivera for the year. It's just weird seeing someone else in that role.

Carl Pavano vs. Freddy Garcia tomorrow.

I can't tell ya guys how great it is having Joe Nathan back. Yeah, Jon Rauch and Matt Capps held the fort up last season, but just picture losing Mariano Rivera for the year. It's just weird seeing someone else in that role.

Carl Pavano vs. Freddy Garcia tomorrow.

5cbri9.jpg

At both the loss tonight and the matchup tomorrow.  Mario somehow brings his A-game against the Yankees every time while this bum kept bruising his buttocks during his tenure here.

Jerome in Manhattan is probably calling for Soriano's head
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

5cbri9.jpg

At both the loss tonight and the matchup tomorrow.  Mario somehow brings his A-game against the Yankees every time while this bum kept bruising his buttocks during his tenure here.

Jerome in Manhattan is probably calling for Soriano's head
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by bkmac

Found this on another forum.

roll.gif
pimp.gif

Like I said, if there is any team the Yankees can walk-off against, it's the Twins.

laugh.gif

Only thing that made me laugh tonight. Hate losing games like this

Originally Posted by bkmac

Found this on another forum.

roll.gif
pimp.gif

Like I said, if there is any team the Yankees can walk-off against, it's the Twins.

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by onewearz

You mean my Teix' photoshop two pages back wasn't funny?
embarassed.gif

Originally Posted by onewearz

You mean my Teix' photoshop two pages back wasn't funny?
embarassed.gif

Originally Posted by venom lyrix

roboski wrote:
I think Andruw needs to permanently replace Gardners *** AS THE EVERYDAY STARTER in LF.

!+!!*.
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

My bad fellas didnt know we had so much Gardner fans on this site. Im baseing my opionion on numbers. Gardners 2-16 .125 BA. Yeah it was one game from Andruw Jones but I'm pretty sure he's more reliable then Gardner is at the plate.

Maybe it was how i said it?
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by venom lyrix

roboski wrote:
I think Andruw needs to permanently replace Gardners *** AS THE EVERYDAY STARTER in LF.

!+!!*.
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

My bad fellas didnt know we had so much Gardner fans on this site. Im baseing my opionion on numbers. Gardners 2-16 .125 BA. Yeah it was one game from Andruw Jones but I'm pretty sure he's more reliable then Gardner is at the plate.

Maybe it was how i said it?
ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom