Official N.Y. Yankees 2011 SEASON THREAD y-(97-65) Vol. We'll be in the Off-season thread =/

you ladies ready for tomorrow? hope we didn't lull y'all to sleep...we bout ready to wake the eff up
pimp.gif

too bad horse mouth is pitching for us tomorrow
30t6p3b.gif

you ladies ready for tomorrow? hope we didn't lull y'all to sleep...we bout ready to wake the eff up
pimp.gif

too bad horse mouth is pitching for us tomorrow
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by venom lyrix

where the hell is everyone, this is a pathetic early season showing from Team Yankees.

C'mon folks, chat it up..

OH...

Boston is 0-6, got swept by Cleveland today....

Feels Good Man.
Hello, some people work from 9-5

Boston is probably going to get their first win against the Yankees.  Everyone is going to treat that win as being like 10 wins
eyes.gif

where the hell is everyone, this is a pathetic early season showing from Team Yankees.

OH...

Feels Good Man.

Boston is probably going to get their first win against the Yankees.  Everyone is going to treat that win as being like 10 wins
eyes.gif

laugh.gif
From "It Is High"
[h2]Thursday, April 7, 2011[/h2] http://[h3]John's Takeaway Points from Today's Big Yankee Win*[/h3]
Posted byel duqueat7:27 PM

1. What's really great is that the Yankees showed they can play A-B-C baseball: Getting Brett Gardner on with a walk, stealing a base, being moved to third and then scoring on a sacrifice fly. That's good baseball!

2. What's far more important than the win is the fact that AJ pitched well!

3. What's far more significant than the fact that the Redsocks are 0-6 is the fact that they were swept by Cleveland!

4. It was really a great homestand, overall, aside from the mishap.

*Every Yankee win is a big Yankee win

laugh.gif
From "It Is High"
[h2]Thursday, April 7, 2011[/h2] http://[h3]John's Takeaway Points from Today's Big Yankee Win*[/h3]
Posted byel duqueat7:27 PM

1. What's really great is that the Yankees showed they can play A-B-C baseball: Getting Brett Gardner on with a walk, stealing a base, being moved to third and then scoring on a sacrifice fly. That's good baseball!

2. What's far more important than the win is the fact that AJ pitched well!

3. What's far more significant than the fact that the Redsocks are 0-6 is the fact that they were swept by Cleveland!

4. It was really a great homestand, overall, aside from the mishap.

*Every Yankee win is a big Yankee win

Originally Posted by briannnnn

OH...

Feels Good Man.

eyes.gif
rule #76 no excuses play like a champion. I work from 11-8 I don't wanna hear it.

Originally Posted by briannnnn

OH...

Feels Good Man.

eyes.gif
rule #76 no excuses play like a champion. I work from 11-8 I don't wanna hear it.

It's not that serious.
laugh.gif

By late May and June, the rest of the regulars will be here. /cue Seinfeld nod gif

It's not that serious.
laugh.gif

By late May and June, the rest of the regulars will be here. /cue Seinfeld nod gif

Originally Posted by Ecook0808

Can anyone put together a team sig?? I suck at it or else I would...

I call Cano or something lol
You can copy mine....someone made it like 4 years ago
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Ecook0808

Can anyone put together a team sig?? I suck at it or else I would...

I call Cano or something lol
You can copy mine....someone made it like 4 years ago
laugh.gif

Yeah I had that same one jrp44 but it got deleted when Yuku got all messed up...

I want a bigger one lol

Back
Top Bottom