Official N.Y. Yankees 2011 SEASON THREAD y-(97-65) Vol. We'll be in the Off-season thread =/

where the hell is everyone, this is a pathetic early season showing from Team Yankees.

C'mon folks, chat it up..

OH...

Boston is 0-6, got swept by Cleveland today....

Feels Good Man.

where the hell is everyone, this is a pathetic early season showing from Team Yankees.

C'mon folks, chat it up..

OH...

Boston is 0-6, got swept by Cleveland today....

Feels Good Man.

I'm here......

If we sweep the Sox
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

checking in..
At work and yes Boston's 0-6 FEELS GOOD MAN.
pimp.gif

We better sweep the Sox this weekend or atleast win the series if its a three game series.

checking in..
At work and yes Boston's 0-6 FEELS GOOD MAN.
pimp.gif

We better sweep the Sox this weekend or atleast win the series if its a three game series.

*%$!.

The Twins don't have a lot of infield depth as it is. Hopefully he's alright.

The team as a whole has two home runs on the year. Time to change that awful statistic, lets go.

*%$!.

The Twins don't have a lot of infield depth as it is. Hopefully he's alright.

The team as a whole has two home runs on the year. Time to change that awful statistic, lets go.

Originally Posted by onewearz

soriano
pimp.gif

nice bounce back , hope the kid is ok ....
I bet you Soriano will be willing to speak to the media after the game today
laugh.gif

I can't wait to play Boston this weekend. They just don't look good right now, need to take advantage of that.

Originally Posted by onewearz

soriano
pimp.gif

nice bounce back , hope the kid is ok ....
I bet you Soriano will be willing to speak to the media after the game today
laugh.gif

I can't wait to play Boston this weekend. They just don't look good right now, need to take advantage of that.

I dont care what these Yankee announcers had to say about the slide. Yes, Swisher was in the proper distance from the base. But you cant just go swinging your leg in the air into the fielder. That was NOT a normal effort slide. That was clearly a kick to Nishiokas leg. The result of that slide should have been an automatic out at first base.

I dont care what these Yankee announcers had to say about the slide. Yes, Swisher was in the proper distance from the base. But you cant just go swinging your leg in the air into the fielder. That was NOT a normal effort slide. That was clearly a kick to Nishiokas leg. The result of that slide should have been an automatic out at first base.

People slide into Jeter like that almost on a daily basis but no one ever seems to complain.

I haven't seen it yet so I'll reserve judgement on Swisher.

People slide into Jeter like that almost on a daily basis but no one ever seems to complain.

I haven't seen it yet so I'll reserve judgement on Swisher.

Back
Top Bottom