Official N.Y. Yankees 2011 SEASON THREAD y-(97-65) Vol. We'll be in the Off-season thread =/

I don't know if I want to give Hughes a 
30t6p3b.gif
or 
frown.gif

He'll be fine, stop worrying.

His arm isn't loose yet and it's still cold as #!!% AND he always starts like this with his velocity as do a TON of other pitchers.

Plus, he's pitching against a team HUNGRY to prove that they are better than this.

His arm isn't loose yet and it's still cold as #!!% AND he always starts like this with his velocity as do a TON of other pitchers.

Plus, he's pitching against a team HUNGRY to prove that they are better than this.

Originally Posted by Proshares

You know other pitchers pitch in cold weather also...

Dude has no confidence and no velocity.

Originally Posted by roboski

We need to trade Phil Hughes for a pack of sunflower seeds and a bottle of gatorade.

Man i miss Andy
30t6p3b.gif
Can we trade you? It's too early to be getting at players the way you are
laugh.gif

Pro, I don't think I'm too worried for Phil long term as the season goes on, but so far, he hasn't showed anything, in his first start and now this one, that makes me comfortable.

Hey, I guess we should have realized Boston was bound to wake up against us of all teams.

Originally Posted by roboski

We need to trade Phil Hughes for a pack of sunflower seeds and a bottle of gatorade.

Man i miss Andy
30t6p3b.gif
Can we trade you? It's too early to be getting at players the way you are
laugh.gif

Pro, I don't think I'm too worried for Phil long term as the season goes on, but so far, he hasn't showed anything, in his first start and now this one, that makes me comfortable.

Hey, I guess we should have realized Boston was bound to wake up against us of all teams.

Originally Posted by KING x RIECE

Yea and they ALL lose some velocity in the first month of the season.  The reason they succeed more is because of secondary stuff, which Hughes has been struggling with since the All Star break last year.  He could be throwing 94 MPH but w/no secondary stuff we'd have the same damn result we're getting now.

Now dudes wanna trade Hughes
laugh.gif
 and no one has liked Hughes when y'all would licked the sweat off his forehead with his great start last year.

$%+# outta here with you frauds
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by KING x RIECE

Yea and they ALL lose some velocity in the first month of the season.  The reason they succeed more is because of secondary stuff, which Hughes has been struggling with since the All Star break last year.  He could be throwing 94 MPH but w/no secondary stuff we'd have the same damn result we're getting now.

Now dudes wanna trade Hughes
laugh.gif
 and no one has liked Hughes when y'all would licked the sweat off his forehead with his great start last year.

$%+# outta here with you frauds
laugh.gif

gonna be one of " those " games
30t6p3b.gif

hughes gotta figure it out quick, kid is wayyy too important to this team .

gonna be one of " those " games
30t6p3b.gif

hughes gotta figure it out quick, kid is wayyy too important to this team .

Back
Top Bottom